What's new

Joke

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A very beautiful woman was walking on the roof of a building and she suddenly trips over something and falls down. On her way falling down, an American man catches her, she says : "Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll do ANYTHING for you..."
The man says: "Okay then, sleep with me."
She says : "You ######!! NEVER!!"
So he says "FINE!" and he drops her down.... So she's falling and screaming..........................
Suddenly a German man catches her in the air from his balcony, she says :"Oh thank you, you saved me, I'll do anything that you ask..."
The guy says : "Fraulein, sleep with me."
She replies: "Oh you nasty ######!!! NEVER!"
So the man says : "Fine!!!" and he also drops her down again.
She's falling and thinking that it was better if she slept with one of those men and now she's going to die.
Suddenly, a Muslim man catches the woman from his balcony, she says : "Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll SLEEP with you!!"
The Muslim man replies : "Astaqfirulla'h!" and he drops her.

Credit to Awais

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 10 2005, 11:01 PM
A very beautiful woman was walking on the roof of a building and she suddenly trips over something and falls down. On her way falling down, an American man catches her, she says : "Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll do ANYTHING for you..."
So he says "FINE!" and he drops her down.... So she's falling and screaming..........................
Suddenly a German man catches her in the air from his balcony, she says :"Oh thank you, you saved me, I'll do anything that you ask..."
She's falling and thinking that it was better if she slept with one of those men and now she's going to die.
Suddenly, a Muslim man catches the woman from his balcony, she says : "Oh thank you, you saved my life, I'll SLEEP with you!!"

Credit to Awais
[post=2647]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

yeh thats a old one...but i oubt awais wrote it :reading1: its some one elses

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 11 2005, 02:25 AM
:lol: :lol:

yeh thats a old one...but i oubt awais wrote it :reading1: its some one elses
[post=2656]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea but i posted it 1st. I gave the credit to someone but forget who :p:

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 11 2005, 05:01 AM

Credit to Awais
[post=2647]Quoted post[/post]​
ha ha ha
lolz! :lol: :LOLANI: :haha:

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 12 2005, 01:58 AM
Now everybody tell me what you would do if you were tha muslim man?
[post=2730]Quoted post[/post]​

U know the answer

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 12 2005, 12:58 PM
I never face that kind of situation.....so,I m not sure!
it also depends on muslim's eeman!

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 12 2005, 06:58 AM
i'd drop hers too :hypocrite:

clothes :D

Originally posted by Agent_X@Nov 16 2005, 02:09 PM
[post=3011]Quoted post[/post]​

Behave lol we have some girls here. Ehteram kero bhai mera! :scared:

Originally posted by Agent_X@Nov 16 2005, 08:09 PM
[post=3011]Quoted post[/post]​
:LOLANI: :LOLANI: :LOLANI:
ur seems to be very dangerous! :D

Credit to Awais

nice its funny :lol:

Originally posted by Ahsan F@Nov 16 2005, 08:46 PM
Behave lol we have some girls here. Ehteram kero bhai mera! :scared:
[post=3025]Quoted post[/post]​
lolss

sorry, my bad :(

A woman went to her priest with a problem. "Father, I have two female parrots, and they only know how to say one thing. All they ever say is, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?' "
"That's terrible!" exclaimed the priest. "But I think I can help. Bring your two female parrots over to my house, and I will put them with my two male parrots whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

The next day, the woman brought her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots were holding rosary beads and quietly praying in their cage. The woman put her two female parrots in the cage with the male parrots. The females said, "Hi, we're prostitutes. Wanna have some fun?"

One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and exclaimed "Put those beads away, our prayers have been answered!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom