What's new

Joke

Woman Pushed Off Cliff By Jealous Wife
A jealous wife pushes her husband's lover off a cliff!

Wife and jealousy.......
Husband’s Message (by cell phone):

Honey, a car has hit me near the office. Paula brought me to the Hospital.

They have been making tests and taking X-rays

The blow to my head has been very strong, fortunately it seems that did not cause any serious injury, but I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they may have to amputate the right foot.

Wife’s Response:
Who in the hell is Paula??

===============================
@Talon .............. joke above

10271599_749260171792887_4576318149119143514_n.jpg

@Talon

An artist, a lawyer, and a computer scientist are discussing the merits of a mistress. An artist tells of the passion, the thrill which comes with he risk of being discovered.

A lawyer warns of the difficulties. It can lead to guilt, divorce,bankruptcy. Not worth it. Too many problems.

A computer scientist says "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.My wife thinks I'm with my mistress. My mistress thinks I'm home with my wife, and I can spend all night on the computer"

@Informant @Ayush and other computer geeks!

An artist, a lawyer, and a computer scientist are discussing the merits of a mistress. An artist tells of the passion, the thrill which comes with he risk of being discovered.

A lawyer warns of the difficulties. It can lead to guilt, divorce,bankruptcy. Not worth it. Too many problems.

A computer scientist says "It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.My wife thinks I'm with my mistress. My mistress thinks I'm home with my wife, and I can spend all night on the computer"

@Informant @Ayush and other computer geeks!

My computer is my precious.

tumblr_li9nogR9Wv1qhjikro1_500.gif

images

yeah like you are the one who invented them....hence only you can use them and search them!:tongue:

i have a pc too you know and some brain and know some ways to search em:drag:

You may have a brain, but not the utmost potency.

-Did you hear when the israeli tank was upside down?
-The crew couldn't use the rear door

Back
Top Bottom