What's new

Joke

"believers" of undirected-mutation-selection fairy tale seriously believe spoon evolved into a fork: we recently discovered intermediate specie, a spork.
Fork-Evolution.jpg

Evolution-ofFork.jpg

A believer of undirected-mutation-selection fairy tale once wanted to grow wings to fly up in the air, so this is what he did:
Devolution3.jpg

Atheism.jpg

If CreatorLess-Spontaneous-evolution & natural selection were true, then there won't be any fried chicken...
224523_422149884511372_1051024222_n.jpg

religious-logic.jpg

tumblr_m3twb8SBNk1ru0s7ho1_400.jpg

CreationismBushID.gif

70qmv.jpg

A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You've graduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought.

However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry.... we can't hire you."

"But wait," the man says. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"

"Really? Great! Show me!"

So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavored condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.

"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanizing all over the country!"

"Womanizing? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"

"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"

"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?

.................................... The First Apple ..................................

A woman ran a red traffic light and crashed into a man's car. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither of them was hurt.

After they crawled out of their cars, the woman said; “Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing left, but fortunately we are unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we should meet and be friends and live together in peace for the rest of our days.”

The man replied, “I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from God!”

The woman continued, “And look at this, here's another miracle. My car is completely demolished, but my bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune.” Then she hands the bottle to the man.

The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, drinks half the bottle and then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, “Aren't you having any?”

She replies, “Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police.”

Adam ate the first apple, too!
Men will never learn!!

@Trendulkar almost owned the internet!
Yes, @Trendulkar had almost owned the internet today by trolling Pakistanis during Pakistan v/s Bangladesh match and also after that. He became all Nagarjuna and played the role of One Man Army at trolling. Thought of summarizing the whole trolling process. Here is how it all started:

• Initially, during the match, he started posting some usual quips.

• He started jesting some more jokes further and finally came up with this ultimate photo which was circulated on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp all over the country.

• Further, he gave a clarification about the same:

• When Afridi started hitting as a responsible Pakistani player:

• Meanwhile, he kept on posting some more puns:

• Trolling went on further and Pakistanis had already started abusing him:

• Some more quips:

• .. And, ‘below the belt’ stuff started..

• Here he goes again..

• Trolling continues and on its way to own the internet:

• ..And this:

• When none of the Pakistanis replied to his above tweet, probably because they didn’t get it, he went all:

• Trolling continues..

• Somewhere in between, some Pakistani hot chick (as usual) made some sense:

• Trendulkar realized that this was true whatever she wrote but had to come up with something funnier. And here he goes again..

• Well known fact that Pakistanis are *inshallah, boys played really well.* bad at English. *Thanks to almighty allah*, he bashed them again..

• And that was it, too much of trolling for the evening already..

• Oh wait.. No! That wasn’t it. He has a soft corner for Pakistan, because..

I have never enjoyed so much making a blog post as much as this one. This guy is hilarious. This blog is written just for fun. Inshallah, you enjoyed it. Boys played really well. Thank you almighty. Inshallah.

Woman Pushed Off Cliff By Jealous Wife
A jealous wife pushes her husband's lover off a cliff!

Wife and jealousy.......
Husband’s Message (by cell phone):

Honey, a car has hit me near the office. Paula brought me to the Hospital.

They have been making tests and taking X-rays

The blow to my head has been very strong, fortunately it seems that did not cause any serious injury, but I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they may have to amputate the right foot.

Wife’s Response:
Who in the hell is Paula??

===============================

Back
Top Bottom