What's new

Joke

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship."Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.
"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing."And they did.
"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did.
"Now we eat everybody." And they did.
When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first?Why did we swim around and around them?"
His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without the shit inside!"

Scotland is preparing to separate from UK.

If Scotland gains its independence after the forthcoming referendum, the remainder of the United Kingdom will be known as the "Former United Kingdom" (FUK).

In a bid to discourage Scots from voting 'yes' in the referendum, the Government has now begun to campaign with the slogan:

"Vote NO, for FUK's sake!"

:partay:

Grizzly Attack: This is a story of self control and marksmanship.

A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire.

These are her own words.:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear came charging at us out of nowhere.

She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire I would not be here today! I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot. It hit my boyfriend in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily.

While the grizzly mauled the poor cripple, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

I love that pistol. I'll find other boyfriends.

After closing time at the bar, a drunk was proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends. He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong and a mallet.

“What's up with the big brass gong?” one of his guests asked.

“It's not a gong. It's a talking clock,” the drunk replied.

“A talking clock? Seriously?” asked his astonished friend.

“Yup,” replied the drunk.

“How's it work?” the friend asked, squinting at it.

“Watch,” the drunk replied. He picked up the mallet, gave the gong an ear-shattering pound and stepped back.

The three stood looking at one another for a moment.

Suddenly someone on the other side of the wall screamed.......

“You asshole!!!!!!!!!!

It's three-fifteen in the morning!”

One day an Irishman goes into a pharmacy - reaches into his pocket and Takes out a small Irish whiskey bottle and a teaspoon.

He pours some whiskey onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist. "Could you taste this for me, please?"

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy. "No, not at all," says the chemist.

"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy. "The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for Sugar!!!

One day an Irishman goes into a pharmacy - reaches into his pocket and Takes out a small Irish whiskey bottle and a teaspoon.

He pours some whiskey onto the teaspoon and offers it to the chemist. "Could you taste this for me, please?"

The chemist takes the teaspoon, puts it in his mouth, swills the liquid around and swallows it.

"Does that taste sweet to you?" says Paddy. "No, not at all," says the chemist.

"Oh that's a relief," says Paddy. "The doctor told me to come here and get my urine tested for Sugar!!!
yuck :sick:

Uncle aap b naaa... :sick:

A Black guy and a Redneck go into a pastry shop. . . The black guy whisks three cookies into his pocket with lightning speed. The baker doesn't notice. The black guy says to the redneck: "You see how clever black people are? You rednecks can never beat that!" The redneck says to the black guy: "Any redneck is smarter than any black guy. Watch this and I'll prove it to ya." He says to the baker, "Give me a cookie, I'll show you a magic trick!" The baker gives him the cookie, which the redneck promptly eats. Then he says to the baker: "Give me another cookie for my magic trick." The baker is getting suspicious, but he gives it to him. He eats this one too. Then he says again: "Give me one more cookie..." The baker is getting angry now, but gives him one anyway. The redneck eats this one too. Now the baker is really mad, and he yells: "And where is your famous magic trick?" The redneck says, "Look in the black guy's pocket!

image.jpg

@scorpionx now that I know you're around let me torture you :P
@DRAY :D

image.jpg

View attachment 100479

@scorpionx now that I know you're around let me torture you :P
@DRAY :D

View attachment 100483
That's the reality,levina :lol: A lot of keshto Mulherjees in my friend circle turned baba Alokenath after marriage. But personally, it did not effect me much. Never was fond of it.

PDF is run better than other defence forums & i have no doubt/embarrassment saying this, we have fought wars with Pakistan, this does not mean that we should not praise the things that are worthy of praise.

@levina, guess who said these lines? It can give you a shock. It will sound like a joke today :partay:

Last edited:
That's the reality,levina :lol: A lot of keshto Mulherjees in my friend circle turned baba Alokenath after marriage. But personally, it did not effect me much. Never was fond of it.
Great!

scorpionx said:
@levina, guess who said these lines? It can give you a shock. It will sound like a joke today :partay:
Cant be Churchill :lol:

Was it....was it Manvan the gr8??
Gaawd!

Grizzly Attack: This is a story of self control and marksmanship.

A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire.

These are her own words.:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear came charging at us out of nowhere.

She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire I would not be here today! I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot. It hit my boyfriend in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily.

While the grizzly mauled the poor cripple, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

I love that pistol. I'll find other boyfriends.

Good lord.Survival skills at it's best.

Back
Top Bottom