What's new

Whatever

@levina @Ayush @Indischer @Ravi Nair :whistle:

This reminded me of you Vegetarian's :p: :-

munching_down_a_broccoli-40853.gif
Was that your messy room???
Issshhh clean karooo.8-)

Did you get my notification from desi corner???
I had answered back to all your off topic questions there. :coffee:

I am not a vegetarian.

I eat lamb, chicken, fish and the occasional venison (Deer meat)

@Indischer @levina @RAMPAGE @Leader @S.U.R.B. @Armstrong

how are you guys?
I am fine thank you.
How are you???

Ravi I heard student in Auckland university take psychostimulants to prepare for exams??? Is it true???
I thought only Indian universities believed in giving stress to its students.

@Ravi Nair
Ooops I had made a spelling blunder....corrected it just now. I am using my mobile and I didnt notice it. :(

Last edited:
Was that your messy room???
Issshhh clean karooo.8-)

Did you get my notification from desi corner???
I had answered back to all your off topic questions there. :coffee:

I am fine thank you.
How are you???

Ravi I heard student in Auckland university take psychostimulants to prepare for exams??? Is it true???
I thought only Indian universities believed in giving stress to its students.

@Ravi Nair
Ooops I had made a spelling blunder....corrected it just now. I am using my mobile and I didnt notice it. :(

@levina

Auckland is a competitive university. Especially if you are studying for Medicine and engineering. That means the cut off rate is very high.

Hell, even some of my friends take stimulants to keep awake at night pull off assignments.

Butt Sahib, I too am a Paapi Brahmin like you. I relish chicken, and have tried everything except dog meat and horse meat.:ashamed:

@Ravi Nair Hi Ravi! Laaangu timeu, nooo seeeu.:D Wassup my Braadar?:mamba:<to be read in West African accent>

Fine.

How is things? Anything around these parts.

@levina

Auckland is a competitive university. Especially if you are studying for Medicine and engineering. That means the cut off rate is very high.

Hell, even some of my friends take stimulants to keep awake at night pull off assignments.

Whoa!!
Thats news to me.

Seriously where are we headed??

Whoa!!
Thats news to me.

Seriously where are we headed??

It's not necessarily they believe that they don't have time. They believe the stimulants will give them sharper focus.

And they cram assignments and tests as well.

It's not necessarily they believe that they don't have time. They believe the stimulants will give them sharper focus.

And they cram assignments and tests as well.

I hope somebody also tells them about the ill effects of these stimulants.

I am not a vegetarian.

I eat lamb, chicken, fish and the occasional venison (Deer meat)

@Indischer @levina @RAMPAGE @Leader @S.U.R.B. @Armstrong

how are you guys?

Im fine, lahore is hot, I mean really hot...pagal kara howa hai itni garmi hai....

how about you?

p.s. I am a meat eater too.... num num num... try duck meat... its also very tasty.. also roast camel meat is deeeeelicious !

Im fine, lahore is hot, I mean really hot...pagal kara howa hai itni garmi hai....

how about you?

p.s. I am a meat eater too.... num num num... try duck meat... its also very tasty.. also roast camel meat is deeeeelicious !
yeah,and duck meat is quite soft too

Butt Sahib, I too am a Paapi Brahmin like you. I relish chicken, and have tried everything except dog meat and horse meat.:ashamed:

@Ravi Nair Hi Ravi! Laaangu timeu, nooo seeeu.:D Wassup my Braadar?:mamba:<to be read in West African accent>
i am a paapi brahmin too :cheers: :D

how about you?

I have trid ostrich meat wasnt too tasty...rather salty...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom