What's new

Whatever

I like the second and last song the most. They are nice. I like subtle music. I have heard the last one before, but this is my first time with the first two...I like the second one :) here check this out I absolutely love this song....

@Hyperion Hey, miss you! How are you Hypey? Really hope everything is well with you :)

@RAMPAGE Hellllllllllllooooooooooooo come out come out where ever u r.... :P

@Marshmallow how are you sweetheart? marshaaaa <3

@Armstrong yo uncle i kinda sorta miss you...where art thou? :D
why people call you coconut?

She is tasty from the inside, while she can crack open you head from the outside! :D

dear sir, thank you for your reply

fruits are tasty

coconut water is like taste weird. maybe say promagante, the outer part is tasty and the seed doesnt taste good

Stay away manhoos...... it's too hot here....... we don't need another person who increases the temperature by breathing! :D
its cold here and rain is pouring

theres swimming pool about 20 meters away... i feel like swimming. i never swam in rain

Never seen a swimming pool before...... how does it feel like to be in one? :(

its cold here and rain is pouring

theres swimming pool about 20 meters away... i feel like swimming. i never swam in rain

Tu bhee koi dhakkan say kamm nahin' hai! :p:

did i ever tell you a story that i accidentally called a relative asshole and he didnt get it so he asked another cousin of mine for answers and he was like it means gattar ka dhakkan woh jo goray hotay hain naa...woh gattar kay dhaknay ko bohot bari insult maan tay hain...aysi baat sun kay woh kahani yaad agi! :whistle:

Never seen a swimming pool before...... how does it feel like to be in one? :(

Tu bhee koi dhakkan say kamm nahin' hai! :p:

dear sir, thank you for your interst
its cold

i go to pakistani swimming pool. so dirty. people jump in with clothes. there was toilet with no water and every brown thing on wall etc... someone had a blast!

and i even peed in the swimming pool. it was safer than going to that disgusting toilet

also before u say pee ks bad, its only bad with chlorine. it reacts bad with chlorine. you can pee fine in water without chlorine. but make sure it have enough water.

oh and water was all dark green brownish.

i swim here blue water because tiles reflect. but i see pakistan people taking dump and pee same river and kids jumping over bridge into same water and theres garbage flaoting around and cows taking shower as well, so disgusting

thank you sir

False flagger! :D

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut :P

dear sir, thank you for your interst
its cold

i go to pakistani swimming pool. so dirty. people jump in with clothes. there was toilet with no water and every brown thing on wall etc... someone had a blast!

and i even peed in the swimming pool. it was safer than going to that disgusting toilet

also before u say pee ks bad, its only bad with chlorine. it reacts bad with chlorine. you can pee fine in water without chlorine. but make sure it have enough water.

oh and water was all dark green brownish.

i swim here blue water because tiles reflect. but i see pakistan people taking dump and pee same river and kids jumping over bridge into same water and theres garbage flaoting around and cows taking shower as well, so disgusting

thank you sir

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom