What's new

Whatever

My all time fav thanks to @Mani2020
and love the lyrics:

And another one that I have had non stop :

Yellow bachay! :wave:
I like the second and last song the most. They are nice. I like subtle music. I have heard the last one before, but this is my first time with the first two...I like the second one :) here check this out I absolutely love this song....

@Hyperion Hey, miss you! How are you Hypey? Really hope everything is well with you :)

@RAMPAGE Hellllllllllllooooooooooooo come out come out where ever u r.... :P

@Marshmallow how are you sweetheart? marshaaaa <3

@Armstrong yo uncle i kinda sorta miss you...where art thou? :D

@Armstrong
Remember we had a discussion on water shortage and salinity in Artificial sources of water???
I found something related to it...

image.jpg

I like the second and last song the most. They are nice. I like subtle music. I have heard the last one before, but this is my first time with the first two...I like the second one :) here check this out I absolutely love this song....

@Hyperion Hey, miss you! How are you Hypey? Really hope everything is well with you :)

No tag for me, not even a mention for your supposedly beloved Dilli!:mad::mad::(:(

@Hyperion Has Zarvi started frothing away to rabid desperation yet?

@Secur Kidhar gayab hai?

@Roybot Roy dada, I was opining (to Joe sahib) that folks like you and I are aesthetically fit candidates for being the subject of a tasteful nude painting, agree?

@Armstrong why haven't your lard clogged arteries killed you off yet?

Babes, all well here...... you tell? :D

oh what are we gonna do with you coconut :tsk:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom