What's new

Whatever

why false? im from pakistan.

the pool is near warsak road in peshawar. it was public pool.
also the place where cow and kids take bath is at gt road peshawar. if you're going east on gt road, it'd be on your right side. gt road is long so once you go past gul bahar you'll see it. that was back in early 2000s when i was there. i don't know if still goes on
err did you ever wonder how many people already peed in the water to make it dark green brownish and save themselves from the toilet...guess what you just swam in their pee :sick:
yes i only swam there once. only time i swam in pakistani pool. PC pool costs 2000 rupees i heard... when i was there, it was empty! also it was dirty because people jump in with clothes. it was hot summer day, so all sweat dirt going in. i don't think everyone pee in there and the dirt was much more.

here i used to go to pool and it was $1 saturday. so many chinese came! they'll not take shower before entering etc. this speaks, when you make something cheap, disgusting people come in. make expensive, you've decent people swimming

Well even you went for the free one in Peshawar instead of paying 2000 Rs.... :whistle:
that was back in early 2000s... inflation adjusted, thats like $30+!!! for one day
also im not rich then.

i pay $60 here monthly.

but now i've free one next to home but i dont swim since this year.

also i see you bold my part that more expensive, more decent. yes, with 10ish rupees, you've dirty people swiming around. with 200 rupees, you've more decent people. with 2000 rupees, the pool basically becomes private. little to no people. I prefer to pay 200. :p

just giving example with numbers

also i'm talking about 2000-2010. the $1 saturday was in like 2006-2008. otherwise $45 monthly pass anytime.

when i went to pakistani pool first time, that was early 2000. i didn't pay but price was very cheap. and i heard PC pool costs 2000 rupees in 2009. so there's inflation etc. so im giving example.

and i dont go free one, i just say kids jumping into dirty river. i went to cheap one

Last edited:
Building Solar Cells over Canals to stop water loss while building electricity - I don't know about that ! :unsure:
Then this is gonna be an even bigger shocker....
Did you know tat they have suspended turbines used in Gujarat which is used to produce electricity???

I say where theres a will theres a way. :-)

Then this is gonna be an even bigger shocker....
Did you know tat they have suspended turbines used in Gujarat which is used to produce electricity???

I say where theres a will theres a way. :-)

I gather you mean that they've suspended Turbines 'cause of the efficacy of these solar celled canals ? :unsure:

Good...good if true; I just don't buy into it ! :)

Not the electricity generation part but the water-loss part; the cells would produce electricity as long as they're there but I dunno whether it does anything so far as reducing water-loss due to evaporation is concerned !

No tag for me, not even a mention for your supposedly beloved Dilli!:mad::mad::(:(
Oh no poor baby! I didn't because you are hardly on Dilli or you know I can't forget about you :P How are you love?

Babes, all well here...... you tell? :D
I am glad all is well with you. I am well as well.Thank you for asking Hypy :P Watcha upto?

oh what are we gonna do with you coconut :tsk:
Coconut huh? Well if I am one, then so is Hypey...am I right babes? remember this ;) haha :P

why people call you coconut?
Haha some friends just came up with that nickname to tease me for my unfortunate lack of knowledge of the pakistani culture even though i am from Pakistan. :)

Last edited:
why people delete their post

first they seek answers and when fed correct answer, they mass delete their post?

@Aeronaut

mass deleting post allowed?

Coconut huh? Well if I am one, then so is Hypey...am I right babes? remember this ;) haha :P
Ok fine take your hyper coconut with ya...it wanted to go with the name ion and since its hyper hence @Hyperion :rofl: but koi khottay nu ghora kah diyea jai tou woh ghora nai ban jata hana, @Hyperion :P

@ZYXW i nearly died listening to more about 2mins of that :disagree:

@levina @Ayush @Indischer @Ravi Nair :whistle:

This reminded me of you Vegetarian's :p: :-

munching_down_a_broccoli-40853.gif

Someone was discussing swimming pools. Is there any decent and reasonable pool in khi? Near defence clifton?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom