What's new

Whatever

been busy with some personal stuff lol.
just checking up you guys, congrats on modi.
ill be back to mess with you guys soon lol.

nah actually brown is the new white lol.
in the west everybody tans so they can have my skin color, no body wants to light skinned. golden brown is the way to go.

Dark skinned people can be very attractive. It's the facial features that count the most.

Dark skinned people can be very attractive. It's the facial features that count the most.
what you mean"can" attractive.
what does skin color have to do with anything?lol
there are ugly light skinned people just like there are ugly dark skinned people.
in the end everybody's definition of beautiful and ugly is different.
a girl that is ugly to me is beautiful to some one else.

@INDIC did you see how on that "Punjabization" thread, some Pakistani Punjabis were trying to associate themselves with Jammu/Dogras because we are lighter? :lol: They suffer from low self-esteem

I remember some conversation last year where Pakistanis were posting photos of Kalash of Chitral and trying to convince Iranians that its the look of an average Pakistanis. :lol::lol:

what you mean"can" attractive.
what does skin color have to do with anything?lol
there are ugly light skinned people just like there are ugly dark skinned people.
in the end everybody's definition of beautiful and ugly is different.
a girl that is ugly to me is beautiful to some one else.

Conventional wisdom in the Subcontinent is that dark skin = ugly. I'm just rebuking it

thats true

There are brown skinned girls who are very attractive. She is a dogra and on the darker side for a dogra woman but attractive nonetheless

GQIinxL.jpg

I was brought up in a "fauji mahool".
BTW who's the TOM in that gif?? you?? :P

View attachment 31562

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Nope i'm not any Tom dick or Harry. :--P

I'm gonna prefer to be that guy with a hat on his head.:D (that looks like yosemite sam :cheesy: or is yosemite sam ,lol TBH i hate to say that,but there is no choice left here...lol)

Good day.

Last edited:
been busy with some personal stuff lol.
just checking up you guys, congrats on modi.
ill be back to mess with you guys soon lol.

nah actually brown is the new white lol.
in the west everybody tans so they can have my skin color, no body wants to light skinned. golden brown is the way to go.

I will see after five years.

There is always this fear in the back of my mind that he is going to go a bit loony.

I hope not. Hero worship is never good.

Conventional wisdom in the Subcontinent is that dark skin = ugly. I'm just rebuking it

Not what you said about Tamilians :mamba::mamba::mamba:

@INDIC

my pnr status is "released"
it means-Ticket Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided
can i travel with this ticket or not?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom