What's new

Whatever

The Lone Wolf, thank you very much ! :smokin:
Wolf??
Heights of misunderstanding!! :p::bunny:

You know I still don't know what APSOOOO means ? :unsure:

Apso means a dog and it has hairs all over its face like Uuuuuuuu....:lol:
(does it have any other meaning that i dont know of?? :blink: )

image.jpg

And that's precisely the reason why I've the distinction of getting slapped with 8 negative ratings already as the mods out here (especially Aeronaut my jigri dost!) don't seem to be endowed with a sense of humor!!! Jeeeez!
@Aeronaut luvs you for sure :P

Last edited:
Wolf??
Heights of misunderstanding!! :p::bunny:

Oh please just because Mr.Levina has been domesticated by you doesn't mean that there aren't proud canine Wolves out there like myself ! :p:

Apso means a dog and it has hairs all over his face like Uuuuuuuu....:lol:
(does it have any other meaning that i dont know of?? :blink: )

Ohhh ! :ashamed:

What should I call you then ? :what:

An oranguataun comes to mind but maybe the primate may take offense ! :whistle:

Oh please just because Mr.Levina has been domesticated by you doesn't mean that there aren't proud canine Wolves out there like myself ! :p:
Well I am not talking about Mr of Ms. levina because he's what he is and I dont have to prove it to you.
Next time you call my hubby domesticated then you'll be butchered for sure.:butcher:
I might as well grill you and eat.:angry: (Though I am a vegetarian :bad: )

And lets not talk about your WOLF-iness.You're an apso who once saw its own distorted reflection in a mirror and misunderstood it to be a wolf.:p::bunny:
:rofl::rofl:

Armstrong said:
What should I call you then ? :what:

An oranguatuan comes to mind but maybe the primate may take offense ! :whistle:
Did you mean orangutan??? :lol::lol::lol:
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

BLUNDERRRRR THUNDERRRRRR

Somehow I dint expect it from somebody like you who often uses Charles Dickinsh language :haha::haha::haha:

vWell I am not talking about Mr of Ms. levina because he's what he is and I dont have to prove it to you.
Next time you call my hubby domesticated then you'll be butchered for sure.:butcher:
I might as well grill you and eat.:angry: (Though I am a vegetarian :bad: )

Okay...I guess Ms.Levina is the Man of the House ! :p:

And lets not talk about your WOLF-iness.You're an apso who once saw its own distorted reflection in a mirror and misunderstood it to be a wolf.:p::bunny:

Aaaarghhhh ! :mad:

Did you mean orangutan??? :lol::lol::lol:
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

BLUNDERRRRR THUNDERRRRRR

Somehow I dint expect it from somebody like you who often uses Charles Dickinsh language :haha::haha::haha:

Typo thaaa ! :ashamed:

Okay...I guess Ms.Levina is the Man of the House ! :p:
I understand Amiii that your live-in GF is the man of your house and she makes you mop the house twice a day,makes you cook the food even in your busiest schedule.
I understand your frustration baby
consoler smiley.gif

Armstrong said:
Typo thaaa ! :ashamed:
Bhayankarrrrrrr TYPOOOO tha :lol:

Last edited:
plan think ...unfortunate student with dreams of building a nation ;)

Student? Uni?

shurrupppp at typoz ok:happy:

yeah everybody praises his work..likes his creation even if its not worth giving a 2nd glance:p:..yours would be nothing compared to really professional ones i know:tongue:

so one has to have an AMREEKI DEGREE to dream or do anything he/she aspires to in Pakistan?:undecided: thats very typical of you to say that you know...you should rather encourage people in Pak that even if they dont get an opportunity to go abroad for study then no worries,they can still do wonders here....:whistle:

Amreeki degree wasnt the point, but it helped. It helped because the degree was a genuine one not the school. Which is pretty much a L tareen uni aswell. Paun rakhne ki jagah milgaye. bas.

Im kidding when i say its not a real degree it is, but success is not easy in that field. It is in mine, you draw a very handsome salary after 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom