What's new

Whatever

I know because i am so farigh today you cannot imagine. Ive been the babysitter today. Also its fun to irk people. I wanted to irk you so much that you start laughing from losing it.

Plus im sure you hit him with the rolling pin. Poor sob must be scared to enter his own home.

Lalochezia sounds like a food dish, i was sure until i googled it.

Stop showing off your english vocab.

Nobody is impressed
I thought my vocab was bad....really bad.
And your's was better than mine.
Btw why does having a good vocab sound like a galli??? :P

And did you say you were the baby sitter today??? I hope the baby is safe :P
I would've never left my baby with somebody as lemming as you.Do you even sit at one place??? you hyperactive teenager!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I thought my vocab was bad....really bad.
And your's was better than mine.
Btw why does having a good vocab sound like a galli??? :P

And did you say you were the baby sitter today??? I hope the baby is safe :P
I would've never left my baby with somebody as lemming as you.Do you even sit at one place??? you hyperactive teenager!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Im mid 20s! plus the kids were from ages 2 to 7. 4 of those assholes. Aik ko bahtao dusra bhagjaye. So i put this Doremon cartoon and chilled with them wasting the day on fb, pdf and a little of programming.

It has become a gali, see this is todays world. Get better at something and dhickaunn you get shot down.

Im mid 20s! plus the kids were from ages 2 to 7. 4 of those assholes. Aik ko bahtao dusra bhagjaye. So i put this Doremon cartoon and chilled with them wasting the day on fb, pdf and a little of programming.
did you just call kids a$$holes??
Shame on you!!
Jab tumhare bacche honge tab paat chalega.And may you've hundreds of them.Kids are the cutest thing on earth.
But insensitive ppl like you wont understand it.8-)
Tum hamesha hi aise ho??? a lil pagal??:cuckoo:

Informant said:
It has become a gali, see this is todays world. Get better at something and dhickaunn you get shot down.
Are you the same guy who had posted his pic with his doggy??:azn:

did you just call kids a$$holes??
Shame on you!!
Jab tumhare bacche honge tab paat chalega.And may you've hundreds of them.Kids are the cutest thing on earth.
But insensitive ppl like you wont understand it.8-)
Tum hamesha hi aise ho??? a lil pagal??:cuckoo:

Are you the same guy who had posted his pic with his doggy??:azn:

RAW agent haan. Woh banda, main hi huun. shakti kapoor style.

13 months i believe. Idiot is a useless guard dog, plays with anyone and everyone.
Idiot. Baybuuuuuuu.
You're insane.
Your doggy is friendly and you call him an idiot.ihaven't seen somebody as dumb as you :P

You're insane.
Your doggy is friendly and you call him an idiot.ihaven't seen somebody as dumb as you :P

I call him idiot with love, idiot doggy. Get mad if i stand near his bones when he eats. Asshole.

o_Oo_Oo_O

You're a saddist too.
And add alexithymia to it.
(go and goggle again:p: ,I luv giving you home-works sorry goggle-works :lol: )

What's goggle? My glasses? Or GOOGLE!

I have been called a sadist before as well.

Meanie

:(

Back
Top Bottom