What's new

Whatever

Firstly, we are not a Superpower, and won't be for a long time to come. Secondly, everyone knows the price that Pakistan is paying to ensure strategic and conventional parity with India (I assume your home too suffers daily power cuts for a few hours, and your roads too need a fresh coat of asphalt).

It's got more to do with the suicidal nature of the Pakistani State than parity in assured destruction. Do you truly believe India hasn't worked out the number of nukes and delivery vehicles needed to completely obliterate Pakistan should the situation arise? Anyways, I'm not one to indulge in glorification of such wanton destruction. If Pakistanis take pride in the irresponsible behaviour of their Military and security apparatus, it's unfortunate.

Yes , a country hosting half of the world`s adult illiterate population , a country where 94 % of the population has net assets worth less than USD 10 thousand (even worse that Africa where 90 % of population has net assets worth less than USD 10 k) , A country where 70 % of population lives on less than 2 dollars per day .. A country performing really bad on all human indices is indeed "light years" away from becoming a super power .... I was replying to a "delusional" country fellow of yours ...

As far as Pakistan is concerned , the life of an average Indian citizen is no better than life of an average Pakistani citizen ... It is really funny how the Indian netizens boast about their country on the internet .... And I am also against nukes or their use , but then again we have to virtually bitch-slap Indian cyber warriors sometimes ;)

@Azlan Haider - We are poor. Send us some money :(
@Indischer - Actually Pakistan needs 6 times the number of nukes India has to get parity. Hence the problem :D Say India has 100 nukes, Pakistan needs to have 600. They will need to obliterate a greater amount of land. :haha: They are around 150 now. So it will take some time. Pakistan's economy may be in ICU now, but they have certain priorities. I wish them Good Luck :tup:

No offence.

Yes , a country hosting half of the world`s adult illiterate population , a country where 94 % of the population has net assets worth less than USD 10 thousand (even worse that Africa where 90 % of population has net assets worth less than USD 10 k) , A country where 70 % of population lives on less than 2 dollars per day .. A country performing really bad on all human indices is indeed "light years" away from becoming a super power .... I was replying to a "delusional" country fellow of yours ...

As far as Pakistan is concerned , the life of an average Indian citizen is no better than life of an average Pakistani citizen ... It is really funny how the Indian netizens boast about their country on the internet .... And I am also against nukes or their use , but then again we have to virtually bitch-slap Indian cyber warriors sometimes ;)

You could have drilled sense into him by quoting these stats rather than acting like you're really proud of the way Pakistan's security establishment launches sneak attacks on India and gets away with it. And implying as if the total destruction of our Nations by nukes is no big deal is really irresponsible, coming from you mate. That sets the wrong precedent and causes further escalation in trolling.

@Indischer - Actually Pakistan needs 6 times the number of nukes India has to get parity. Hence the problem :D Say India has 100 nukes, Pakistan needs to have 600. They will need to obliterate a greater amount of land. :haha: They are around 150 now. So it will take some time. Pakistan's economy may be in ICU now, but they have certain priorities. I wish them Good Luck :tup:

No offence.

Do you realize that A hundred nukes could end the human civilization ??

Do you realize that A hundred nukes could end the human civilization ??

It depends on the yield and type of blast. A hundred subkiloton nukes won't kill off the World, but a 100 Megaton-class nukes can.

No offence.

It all depends on the yield yaara. China too reportedly has only around 250 nukes. But their yield is said to be way higher than the nukes deployed by either India or Pakistan. 2 kiloton class nukes have created enough drama already. I don't want to go out in a nukular armage'nn.:tsk:

It depends on the yield and type of blast. A hundred subkiloton nukes won't kill off the World, but a 100 Megaton-class nukes can.

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would set off a global famine that could kill two billion people and effectively end human civilization .......

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would set off a global famine that could kill two billion people and effectively end human civilization .......

Our designs are said to be kiloton range ones. I doubt if a nuclear winter or a global nuclear ash-cloud is possible if 200 such weapons were to detonate over the subcontinent. But our Nations and those in the immediate vicinity would surely be destroyed. Good for us all.

Our designs are said to be kiloton range ones. I doubt if a nuclear winter or a global nuclear ash-cloud is possible if 200 such weapons were to detonate over the subcontinent. But our Nations and those in the immediate vicinity would surely be destroyed. Good for us all.

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would set off a global famine that could kill two billion people and effectively end human civilization, a study said Tuesday.

Even if limited in scope, a conflict with nuclear weapons would wreak havoc in the atmosphere and devastate crop yields, with the effects multiplied as global food markets went into turmoil, the report said.

The Nobel Peace Prize-winning International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War and Physicians for Social Responsibility released an initial peer-reviewed study in April 2012 that predicted a nuclear famine could kill more than a billion people.

In a second edition, the groups said they widely underestimated the impact in China and calculated that the world's most populous country would face severe food insecurity.

"A billion people dead in the developing world is obviously a catastrophe unparalleled in human history. But then if you add to that the possibility of another 1.3 billion people in China being at risk, we are entering something that is clearly the end of civilization," said Ira Helfand, the report's author.

India-Pakistan nuclear war could 'end human civilisation' - Telegraph

A nuclear war between India and Pakistan would set off a global famine that could kill two billion people and effectively end human civilization, a study said Tuesday.

Even if limited in scope, a conflict with nuclear weapons would wreak havoc in the atmosphere and devastate crop yields, with the effects multiplied as global food markets went into turmoil, the report said.

The Nobel Peace Prize-winning International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War and Physicians for Social Responsibility released an initial peer-reviewed study in April 2012 that predicted a nuclear famine could kill more than a billion people.

In a second edition, the groups said they widely underestimated the impact in China and calculated that the world's most populous country would face severe food insecurity.

"A billion people dead in the developing world is obviously a catastrophe unparalleled in human history. But then if you add to that the possibility of another 1.3 billion people in China being at risk, we are entering something that is clearly the end of civilization," said Ira Helfand, the report's author.

India-Pakistan nuclear war could 'end human civilisation' - Telegraph

'Murica shall survive! And hence there is no threat to Human civilization. :yahoo:To hell with the Britsh newspaper that refused to consider the Americas as civilizations.

'Murica shall survive! And hence there is no threat to Human civilization. :yahoo:To hell with the Britsh newspaper that refused to consider the Americas as civilizations.

Murica will also face upto 40 % decrease in annual crop yield in case of a nuclear war in Asia , for 10-25 years, according to another report ....... No one would be safe ......

Murica will also face upto 40 % decrease in annual crop yield in case of a nuclear war in Asia , for 10-25 years, according to another report ....... No one would be safe ......

All these simulations are basically hogwash, if you ask me. There's no way that in case of an all-out war the Nations will not target and try to eliminate each other's nuke stockpiles. And both Nations have a fairly good idea on where to find them. Besides, there's no way the powers that be of this World will sit by idly and allow such a catastrophe to unravel. But if a Nation's security establishment is suicidal, then not much can be done to avert a showdown.

No offence.
tumblr_mad7h6yZNA1rpb80d.gif

Remember our last stand-off after the parliament attack :lol: 1500+ Indian soldiers killed during troops mobilization vs none. :D

With your current artillery you can't even conquer Afghanistan !!! :sarcastic:

less than 50% of your total armour is night capable :rofl:

A huge shortage of military taxis :dance3:

Very poor mobilization speed :lol:

Severe shortage of Ammo these days. :cheesy:

I wouldn't be surprised if Laal topi's dream of hosting a program from delhi radio comes true !!! :partay:

No offence.

tumblr_mad7h6yZNA1rpb80d.gif

Remember our last stand-off after the parliament attack :lol: 1500+ Indian soldiers killed during troops mobilization vs none. :D

With your current artillery you can't even conquer Afghanistan !!! :sarcastic:

less than 50% of your total armour is night capable :rofl:

A huge shortage of military taxis :dance3:

Very poor mobilization speed :lol:

Severe shortage of Ammo these days. :cheesy:

I wouldn't be surprised if Laal topi's dream of hosting a program from delhi radio comes true !!! :partay:

Woh nukes ka baat kar raha hai aur tum conventional strength par utar gaye.
vahidrk1.gif

Ek Ghazwa kar ke toh dekho. Radio Pakistan hee kahi band na ho jaye.:haha:

Back
Top Bottom