What's new

Whatever

According to him I'm a sweet tongued serpent ! :smokin:

Waisee I was disturbed by my Brother @Khan_patriot's desire to shove his hand up the rear of those who are racists - Yeh tou kuch sahii shauq nahin lagteiii ! :unsure:

Good...good, as soon as you get rid of your funny accent life would be even better ! :p:

Stop copying Ghalib....you begin a sentence thinking that you're Ghalib but by the end you increasingly sound like a younger, more sober version of Altaf Bhai with vocal chords that aren't covered with fat ! :undecided:
sweet tounged devil was pretty accurate... :p:
am still waiting for @Pak-one to give some feedback for me.

@WebMaster

Why were I banned permanently from the Syrian Civil War thread for going off-topic in 5-6 posts with 2-3 other users? I can't just ignore users that are writing to me. It's a bit harsh.
Did you permanently ban @Hazzy997 and @rmi5 as well after banning @Best Land completely ?o_O

Before the debate I wrote several posts that were on topic.

In any case it's not that important but I find the decision very strange. I rarely write in the thread and when I did/do I am mostly totally on topic while often people go off-topic all the time anyway but they are not permanently banned.

@WebMaster

Why were I banned permanently from the Syrian Civil War thread for going off-topic in 5-6 posts with 2-3 other users? I can't just ignore users that are writing to me. It's a bit harsh.
Did you permanently ban @Hazzy997 and @rmi5 as well after banning @Best Land completely ?o_O

In any case it's not that important but I find the decision very strange. I rarely write in the thread and when I did/do I am mostly totally on topic while often people go off-topic all the time anyway but they are not permanently banned.

Yep! :)

@WebMaster

Yes, I got permanent ban in that thread, as well. Actually, we did not write any off-topic post after @WebMaster mentioned to avoid going off-topic. :(

Yes, I got permanent ban in that thread, as well. Actually, we did not write any off-topic post after @WebMaster mentioned to avoid going off-topic. :(

@WebMaster right now:

@Hazzy997 did you get the same punishment. Are you still alive and out there? Or are you MIA? Mayday.

I think that we lost @Hazzy997 completely.:(

Back
Top Bottom