What's new

Whatever

@levina

How are you guys ^_^

For the Pakistani members who have been friendly to me and kind to me, thank you guys. You certainly changed a lot of my pre-conceived notions.

Especially the guys I mentioned above.

I hope I haven't offended anyone overtly here as well. :)

Hey
How 've you been?
And how was your trip??? :-)

Did I commented that Muhammad Ali Jinnah failed ?

I am talking about failure of his two nation theory ....

Great souls like Gandhi do not die ....

Gandhi failed as a father to his son is well accepted fact in India .

Jinnah failed as a father is that ever addressed or known in Pakistan ?

Gandhi was the one who brought religion into politics ; one of Gandhi`s unforgivable sins .. This mixture of religion and politics by "Mahatama" ultimately resulted in millions of deaths ... (Including his own) ...... Karma the bitch !!!

Gandhi could not prevent partition , Gandhi could not stop the communal violence (A logical result of his own policies) ... Gandhi failed as a father ... Gandhi failed in everything ......

As long as Pakistan is there on the map of the world , only idiots would say that the two nations theory has failed !!

And yes , Jinnah failed as a father only ... Jinnah was one of the most successful persons the history has ever produced ... In words of Stanley Wolpert :

“Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.”

Gandhi was the one who brought religion into politics ; one of Gandhi`s unforgivable sins .. This mixture of religion and politics by "Mahatama" ultimately resulted in millions of deaths ... (Including his own) ...... Karma the bitch !!!

Gandhi could not prevent partition , Gandhi could not stop the communal violence (A logical result of his own policies) ... Gandhi failed as a father ... Gandhi failed in everything ......

As long as Pakistan is there on the map of the world , only idiots would say that the two nations theory has failed !!

And yes , Jinnah failed as a father only ... Jinnah was one of the most successful persons the history has ever produced ... In words of Stanley Wolpert :

“Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three.”

Gandhi did not bring religion into politics ...Muslim league and Jinnah did .

" Gandhi failed in everything" is overstatement of his this century ! Does that actually makes you feel good ?

Today whole world still remembers Gandhi ....Nobody remembers Jinnah ..outside his own country ....even in his own country people have forgotten Jinnah .

Yes Pakistan exists on map of world ...but in its mutilated form ....It's not the same Pakistan that Jinnah presided over.

Thank British for creation of Pakistan and not Jinnah alone ...

and add Nehru and Congress when you list the credits ....

Pakistan's only achievement perhaps as you pointed out that it still exists on map of the world !!!

Gandhi did not bring religion into politics ...Muslim league and Jinnah did .

This statement alone is enough to prove that you know nothing about the history of AIML and your beloved Congress .......

" Gandhi failed in everything" is overstatement of his this century ! Does that actually makes you feel good ?

Gandhi could not prevent partition , Gandhi could not stop communal violence (Which was A result of his own policies), Gandhi failed as a father .......... Now prove me wrong if you can ... :coffee:

.Nobody remembers Jinnah ..outside his own country ....even in his own country people have forgotten Jinnah .

Tell us more plz :pop:

Pakistan's only achievement perhaps as you pointed out that it still exists on map of the world !!!

Oh ...... So that is the reason behind your ...... burning :flame::flame:

This statement alone is enough to prove that you know nothing about the history of AIML and your beloved Congress .......

Gandhi could not prevent partition , Gandhi could not stop communal violence (Which was A result of his own policies), Gandhi failed as a father .......... Now prove me wrong if you can ... :coffee:

Tell us more plz :pop:

Oh ...... So that is the reason behind your ...... burning :flame::flame:

Best of luck with your self serving and self obsessed stories ....!

and be happy with your achievement of existence as mere nuisance to whole world !!!

Best of luck with your self serving and self obsessed stories ....!

and be happy with your achievement of existence as mere nuisance to whole world !!!

Don`t try to run away now ........ You need to learn a lot of things about your history ... Learn a few things from your country fellows like @scorpionx who have actually studied Indo Pak history ...... It is for your own good ...

Don`t try to run away now ........ You need to learn a lot of things about your history ... Learn a few things from your country fellows like @scorpionx who have actually studied our history ....... It is for your own good ...

You learn your own history ...since you have no FUTURE

we are busy building our present with sight over our future !!!

You learn your own history ...since you have no FUTURE

we are busy building our present with sight over our future !!!

No one has seen the future .... You are free to live in your world of delusions and false hopes .......The Fact is ; self claimed supa powa India can`t do "anything" to her archenemy i.e A six times smaller country ; Pakistan ........ Live with it !!

Last edited:
No one has seen the future .... You are free to live in your world of delusions and false hopes .......The Fact is ; self claimed supa powa India can`t do "anything" to their archenemy i.e A six times smaller country ; Pakistan ........ Live with it !!

Fact is, none of the great military powers of the World have tried to usurp land from their smaller, weaker, neighbours since the end of WW-2(Crimea is a unique case). The age of imperialism ended with WW-1 and the age of colonialism ended with WW-2. National boundaries have largely remained very stable(in comparison with the previous centuries) save for the implosion of Federations like Yugoslavia and USSR.

Why is it that a small Nation like Taiwan is able to hold out against China? At least in the case of Pakistan, it's a far more potent adversary to India than Taiwan can ever be to China. Fact remains that India does not desire Pakistan and it's myriad problems. India has it's own demons to fight. What would be better, however, is that the two Nations did not create newer ones for each other.

Fact is, none of the great military powers of the World have tried to usurp land from their smaller, weaker, neighbours since the end of WW-2(Crimea is a unique case). The age of imperialism ended with WW-1 and the age of colonialism ended with WW-2. National boundaries have largely remained very stable(in comparison with the previous centuries) save for the implosion of Federations like Yugoslavia and USSR.

Why is it that a small Nation like Taiwan is able to hold out against China? At least in the case of Pakistan, it's a far more potent adversary to India than Taiwan can ever be to China. Fact remains that India does not desire Pakistan and it's myriad problems. India has it's own demons to fight. What would be better, however, is that the two Nations did not create newer ones for each other.

After 9/11 , USA invaded Afghanistan...... That is how super powers react ..... After 26/11 , India only cried like a ....... and could not do anything ...... The fact remains India can not do anything to Pakistan (No matter how much India wants to do so) only and only because of mutually assured destruction !! You seem to be forgetting that this "Weaker" neighbor has got more nukes than you my friend , which actually makes it "stronger" in a sense...... ....

After 9/11 , USA invaded Afghanistan...... That is how super powers react ..... After 26/11 , India only cried like a ....... and could not do anything ...... The fact remains India can not do anything to Pakistan (No matter how much India wants to do so) only and only because of mutually assured destruction !! You seem to be forgetting that this "Weaker" neighbor has got more nukes than you my friend , which actually makes it "stronger" in a sense...... ....

Firstly, we are not a Superpower, and won't be for a long time to come. Secondly, everyone knows the price that Pakistan is paying to ensure strategic and conventional parity with India (I assume your home too suffers daily power cuts for a few hours, and your roads too need a fresh coat of asphalt).

It's got more to do with the suicidal nature of the Pakistani State than parity in assured destruction. Do you truly believe India hasn't worked out the number of nukes and delivery vehicles needed to completely obliterate Pakistan should the situation arise? Anyways, I'm not one to indulge in glorification of such wanton destruction. If Pakistanis take pride in the irresponsible behaviour of their Military and security apparatus, it's unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom