What's new

Whatever

@KAL-EL

Owen Hart fell to his death after he was supposed to come in from the rafters. He had broken Steve Austin's neck after a botched move.

For me, one of the most memorable 'talkers' was Jake 'the snake' roberts.

@KAL-EL

Owen Hart fell to his death after he was supposed to come in from the rafters. He had broken Steve Austin's neck after a botched move.

For me, one of the most memorable 'talkers' was Jake 'the snake' roberts.

Yeah, I know all about that one. I was watching the Pay Per View where Owen died. They didn't show him actually falling. Just the horrified reactions to it. As for the Steve Austin pile driver botch. I don't think he fully broke his neck. I know he damaged it a lot though.

Yeah, I know all about that one. I was watching the Pay Per View where Owen died. They didn't show him actually falling. Just the horrified reactions to it. As for the Steve Austin pile driver botch. I don't think he fully broke his neck. I know he damaged it a lot though.

Stone cold and Owen had cold relations leading to that point.

I know WWE is fake, but it is an integral part of Americana. I mean the Hulkster and stone cold are part of American mythos now :-)

Stone cold and Owen had cold relations leading to that point.

I know WWE is fake, but it is an integral part of Americana. I mean the Hulkster and stone cold are part of American mythos now :-)

The Rock is like the Razpak.

I retired, but the MILLIONS and the MILLIONS of the Razpak's fan could not stand it.

You see @Ravi Nair, you and your Indian friends thought you could bait the Razpak. You thought you could trap the Razpak and get him banned. But I'll let you know one thing @Ravi Nair, you Indians are not suited to handle the Razpak, I am the people's champion. And the people speak for themselves.

Out of the millions and the MILLIONS of the razpak's fans, you Indians seriously thought a billion of you could suppress the Razpak. But in the end you were wrong. As long as there is internet the Razpak will remain the people's champion.

When I read Indian's posts on this forum, this is my reaction:

@KingMamba @Abu Zolfiqar @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Last edited:
The Rock is like the Razpak.

I retired, but the MILLIONS and the MILLIONS of the Razpak's fan could not stand it.

You see @Ravi Nair, you and your Indian friends thought you could bait the Razpak. You thought you could trap the Razpak and get him banned. But I'll let you know one thing @Ravi Nair, you Indians are not suited to handle the Razpak, I am the people's champion. And the people speak for themselves.

Out of the millions and the MILLIONS of the razpak's fans, you Indians seriously thought a billion of you could suppress the Razpak. But in the end you were wrong. As long as there is internet the Razpak will remain the people's champion.

When I read Indian's posts on this forum, this is my reaction:

Why would I get you banned? When I enjoy the banter you have with the Indians here :-) I think you give me too less credit.

I don't hate on Pakistanis blindly, even though it so much easier online :)

And I am not emotionally invested anyway, because I am a New Zealand citizen and have to assimilate here.

I come here as an observer

While India already qualified (collar up) in this T-20 WC, Pakistan is in a precarious position in a must win situation, that also from both the teams.
Will it qualify?
Does not seem like,

ok people me off :)
maybe i'll come back and maybe i won't , in either case goodbye for now :victory1:

Am back in India...for good:woot:

How to change my flag??

India Pak Live at Bangladesh was awesome fun!:partay:

@Azlan Haider

I understand why you gave me a negative rating. But the post to which i replied, that moron twists the name of my country every single day in scores of posts and this forum and enlightened muslim moderators let it pass.

I'm glad you noticed my protest, i was hoping an unbiased moderator would.

@Azlan Haider

I understand why you gave me a negative rating. But the post to which i replied, that moron twists the name of my country every single day in scores of posts and this forum and enlightened muslim moderators let it pass.

Never argue with a fool ; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

@Azlan Haider

You mean he calls Indians 'Yendians'? I think I may know who this is then.

Never argue with a fool ; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

I never knew you were a think tank.

Makes sense. Too bad @scorpionx isn't one too. He deserves it IMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom