What's new

Whatever

So you have finally realized that Hadith is conjecture !!!!

Kitni dafa kaha hai k copy paste maarnay se pehlay kam se kam ek dafa parh tou liya ker Abu Jahl

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
No Mr wrong thing posted and Mr don't worry Hadees is and will always be source of law in Islam and accepted by 95 % of the Muslims but traitors and kharjis like you deny that because you bloody enemies of RASOOL SAW
1. I leave with you two things; as long as you hold fast to them both, you will never be misguided – the Kitab (Book) of Allah and Sunnat of His Rasool (Messenger). (Muwatta)

People who deny the authority of Hadith says that "hadith was written 2 centuries after Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). So if we can not accept bible which was written 60 years after Prophet Esa As, then how can we accept Hadith?" Plus "Hadith was written by non arabs, so we can not accept it"

This is totally wrong. In reality, compilation of hadith started in the time of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) on His own order.
During the end of his life, the Blessed Prophet ? abrogated this restriction and gave permission for everyone to write his aúódõth. He said, “Write! There is no harm.”
(Tadrõb al-Rówõ, pg.286)

Once he said, “Preserve knowledge by writing it.”
(Jómi‘a Bayón al-‘Ilm, pg.72)

‘Abd Allóh ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘ôü said that the Blessed Prophet told him, “Preserve the knowledge.”
He replied, “How should I preserve it?”
He said, “By writing it.”
(Mustadrak ûókim, 1/106)

This is why many collections of aúódõth were compiled during the lifetime of the Blessed Prophet (pbuh)
For example, there is the al-ýaúõfat al-ýódiqa [The Authentic Scroll] in which ‘Abd Allóh ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘ôü ? wrote all the aúódõth of the Blessed Prophet. He himself said: I wrote whatever I heard from the Blessed Prophet ? and memorized it. Some members of Quraish discouraged me from recording the aúódõth. They said, “Do you write whatever you hear from the Prophet? He is a man; sometimes he jokes and sometimes he gets angry like any other person.”
What they meant was that the Blessed Prophet ? may get angry or joke and say what he did not mean to say, therefore one should not write down everything he says. ‘Abd Allóh ibn ‘Amr ibn al-‘ôü brought this to the Blessed Prophet’s ? attention. The Blessed Prophet pointed to his lips and said, “I swear in the name of Allah, in whose hands is my life, that nothing but truth comes from these two lips.”
(Sunan Abo Dawud)

It is known that Abñ Huraira ? recorded the largest collection of aúódõth, which was also documented. Imam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr narrates on the authority of ûasan ibn ‘Amr, who says:
I narrated a úadith to Abñ Huraira ? but he rejected it. I said, “I have heard this úadith from you.”
He said, “If you have heard this úadith from me, then I must have it written down.” He held my hand and took me to his room. He showed me his library of books that comprised of his
narrations from the Blessed Prophet ?. He found the úadith I had narrated in the books. After that, Abñ Huraira ? said to me, “Did I not tell you that if I narrated any úadith to you I must have it written down?”
(Mustadrak ûókim, 3/584)

Anas ? also wrote down his collection of aúódõth. Sa‘õd ibn Hilól says in the Mustadrak of ûókim: When we asked a lot of questions, Anas ? pulled out a big bag, opened it and would say, “These are the aúódõth that I have heard from the Blessed Prophet ?. I wrote them down and have already shown them to the Blessed Prophet ?.”
(Mustadrak ûókim, 3/664)

Sayyidina Abu Huraira (RA) reported that an Ansari man used to sit in the Prophet’s assembly. He heard from him his ahadith and loved them much, but he could not remember them. So, he complained about it to Allah’s Messenger (SAW) saying “O Messenger of Allah (SAW) (SAW) do hear from you the hadith and love them, but I do not remember them” So Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said “Seek help with your right hand “ and gestured with his hand that he should write them down.
(jamia Turmazi, vol 2, no 575)

Narrated Abu Huraira:
When Allah gave victory to His Apostle over the people of Mecca, Allah's Apostle stood up among the people and after glorifying Allah, said, "Allah has prohibited fighting in Mecca and has given authority to His Apostle and the believers over it, so fighting was illegal for anyone before me, and was made legal for me for a part of a day, and it will not be legal for anyone after me. Its game should not be chased, its thorny bushes should not be uprooted, and picking up its fallen things is not allowed except for one who makes public announcement for it, and he whose relative is murdered has the option either to accept a compensation for it or to retaliate." Al-'Abbas said, "Except Al-ldhkhir, for we use it in our graves and houses." Allah's Apostle said, "Except Al-ldhkhir." Abu Shah, a Yemenite, stood up and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Get it written for me." Allah's Apostle said, "Write it for Abu Shah." (The sub-narrator asked Al-Auza'i): What did he mean by saying, "Get it written, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "The speech which he had heard from Allah's Apostle ."
(Sahi Bukhari, Vol 1, no 2329)

3. Where this upheaval (fitna) started

Make it clear that not to accept the authority of haddes is not something new.
This fitna took place in the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him). The founder of this thinking was a person from Tribe Tamim. His name was "Abdullah bin zil-khowesra al-tamime". He was the first person to challenge the authority of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
In Hadees his whole story is mentioned.
It was narrated that Abu Saeed Al-Khudri said: “When he was in Yemen, ‘Ali sent a piece of gold that was still mixed with Sediment to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon Him) and the Messenger of Allah distributed it among four People: Al-Aqra’ bin Habis Al-HanzalI, ‘Uyaynah bin Badr Al- Fazari, ‘Alqamah bin ‘Ulathah Al ‘Amiri, who was from Banu Kilab and Zaid At-Ta’i who was from Banu Nabhan. The Quraish” — he said one time “the chiefs of the Quraish” — “became angry and said: ‘You give to the chiefs of Najd and not to us?’ He said: ‘I only did that, so as to soften their hearts toward Islam.’ Then a man with a thick beard, prominent cheeks, sunken eyes, a high forehead, and a shaven head came and said: ‘Fear Allah, Muhammad!’ He said: ‘Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him? (Is it fair that) He has entrusted me with all the people of the Earth but you do not trust me?’ Then the man went away, and a man from among the people, whom they (the narrators) think was Khalid bin Al Walid, asked for permission to kill him. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon Him) said: ‘Among the offspring of this man will be some people who will recite the Qur’an but it will not go any further than their throats. They will kill the Muslims but leave the idol worshipers alone, and they will pass through Islam as an arrow passes through the body of the target. If I live to see them, I will kill them all, as the people of ‘Aad were killed.”
(Sahi Bukhari, no 3414, Sahi Muslim, no 1064, Sunan e Nisai)

The name of this person was "abdullah bin zil khowersa al tamime". He used to say his prayer, recite Quran and all other things that Muslim’s do. His only thought that took him out of Islam was that he raised his finger and challenged the authority of Prophet Muhammad. And Prophet also said that among his offspring will be people who will recite Quran but they will be out of Islam and he further said "if I live to see them I will kill them like the people of aad". We all know about "Ashra Mubshra" (10 people who were given the news that they will be in heaven by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) in this world). So when Prophet tells a person that he will be in heaven. We believe that he will. So if Prophet says about the people who are out of Islam. Can we even imagine that they are still Muslims?
Today! see the People who don’t admit the authority of hadith and sunnah today. Aren’t they same like Prophet said? they talk about Quran, which to a normal person feels very religious. They appear very religious, like Muslim’s and they never talked about non-muslims instead their actions just spread fitna among muslims and its there life's goal to take people away from Hadith and Sunnah where as Allah said in Quran

(33:21):"In truth, in Allah’s Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) there is for you a most perfect and beautiful model (of life) for every such person that expects and aspires to (meeting) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah abundantly."

According the the above verse of Quran, Allah made Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) a model of muslim then the question is, what is model made for if not to follow? And to be very clear. Allah did not say that Prophet Muhammad's teaching of Quran is model. Instead, Allah said that he himself (peace be upon Him) is the model. So tell me whatever he said (hadith) and did (Sunnah) are to follow or not to follow? Answer is "ofcource they are to follow cause that’s why Allah made him the model and told us that he never is out of the right path".

About that person "abdullah bin zil khowersa al tamime"! Allama ibn e tamila says in his "Majmooa Fatawa" that "this person was the first "Biddati" (bad innovator) in the history of Islam".
And then like the Prophet Said some people who had the same thought did appeared in the time of Hazrat Ali (the 4th kalaph of islam), and that group was called as "khawarji". Hazrat Ali (RZ) fought against them. They use to say the same thing. "That authority only belongs to Allah."
To a normal person, this thing seems very good. No doubt. However, if you use some thinking, you will know that the real reason behind saying this was not to submit yourself to Allah. However, there main goal was not to accept the authority of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him). Then with time this fitna appeared in different shapes and groups. Recently this fitna appeared with a new name "Pervazi". This group says the same as "khawaraj" use to say. That Quran is enough for us and there is no need of Hadith or Sunnah now.
Do not get confused by their appearance or words, whoever will try to challenge the authority of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) is out of Islam. No matter they recite quranic verses or anything. Whoever will follow them will also be out of Islam.

(1) Our Lord! Send amongst them a Messenger of their own (and indeed Allah answered their invocation by sending Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), who shall recite unto them Your Verses and instruct them in the Book (this Qur'an) and Al-Hikmah (full knowledge of the Islamic laws and jurisprudence or wisdom or Prophethood), and purify them. Verily! You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."
Okay we have Quran what is Hikmah ? than if we only have to follow Quran why HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has to teach Hikmah and what is Hikmah

(1) Thus We have made you [true Muslims - real believers of Islamic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم and his Sunnah (legal ways)], a just (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind and the messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) be a witness over you. And We made the Qiblah (prayer direction towards Jerusalem) which you used to face, only to test those who followed themessenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) from those who would turn on their heels (i.e. disobey themessenger). Indeed it was great (heavy) except for those whom Allah guided. And Allah would never make your faith (prayers) to be lost (i.e. your prayers offered towards Jerusalem). Truly, Allah is full of Kindness, the Most Merciful towards mankind.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #143)
(Arabic, Transliteration, Urdu (Ahmed Ali) , Urdu (Jalandhry) , Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Picthal, Mohsin Khan, French, Spanish,Indonesian, Malay, German, Bosnian, Russian, Tafsir - Jalal ad-Din, Tafsir - King Fahad Quran Complex)
(2) The messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His messengers. (They say), "We make no distinction between one another of His messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and weobey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #285)
(Arabic, Transliteration, Urdu (Ahmed Ali) , Urdu (Jalandhry) , Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Picthal, Mohsin Khan, French, Spanish,Indonesian, Malay, German, Bosnian, Russian, Tafsir - Jalal ad-Din, Tafsir - King Fahad Quran Complex)
(3) Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): "obey Allah and the messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)." But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers .

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #32)
(4) And how would you disbelieve, while unto you are recited the Verses of Allah, and among you is Hismessenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم)? And whoever holds firmly to Allah, (i.e. follows Islam - Allah's Religion, and obeys all that Allah has ordered, practically), then he is indeed guided to the Right Path.

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #101)
(5) And obey Allah and the messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) that you may obtain mercy.

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #132)
(6) Many similar ways (and mishaps of life) were faced by nations (believers and disbelievers) that have passed away before you (as you have faced in the battle of Uhud), so travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who disbelieved (in the Oneness of Allah, and disobeyed Him and Hismessengers).

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #137)
(7) These are the limits (set by) Allah (or ordainments as regards laws of inheritance), and whosoever obeys Allah and His messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #13)

(8) And whosoever disobeys Allah and His messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), and transgresses His limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein; and he shall have a disgraceful torment.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #14)

(9) On that day those who disbelieved and disobeyed the messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) will wish that they were buried in the earth, but they will never be able to hide a single fact from Allah.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #42)

(10) O you who believe! obey Allah and obey the messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority. (And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allah and Hismessenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم), if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #59)

(13) He who obeys the messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) as a watcher over them.

In November 2001, when the world was still recovering from the shock of the 9/11 attacks, Sonia Gandhi was asked to give a lecture at the Bin Laden family-founded Oxford Center for Islamic Studies. In her talk titled Conflict and co-existence in our age (Read the full text of her talk here), she essentially whitewashed Jihadi terrorism and even the still fresh 9/11 attacks by talking vaguely about ‘extremism and fundamentalism in all religions.’ The Telegraph of London called it a strongly pro-Muslim speech and more than half the audience walked out. Read an analysis of her speech here: www.americanthinker.com/2005/09/sonia_gandhis_reluctant_war_on.html)

This was in November 2001, less than two months after the 9/11 attacks. One has to wonder why the Bin laden family chose to invite Sonia Gandhi as a featured speaker other than for its propaganda value. After all she is not known to be an Islamic scholar. But somehow they sensed she could be made to take a pro-Islam stand and give a friendly turn by blaming some extremists for the 9/11 attacks and paint it as though Islam and Muslims had little to with it.

and India will make it to the finals today

the second semi finalists will be between WI and Pak

and India will make it to the finals today

the second semi finalists will be between WI and Pak

You are a plain stupid!
Sorry for your senseless calculations/permutations

Please revisit yr post by saying "Today"
What does it mean?

WI is ahead of Pakistan already...
Cretin is one who acts like one..

indi.jpg

You are a plain stupid!
Sorry for your senseless calculations/permutations

Please revisit yr post by saying "Today"
What does it mean?

WI is ahead of Pakistan already...
Cretin is one who acts like one..
:o::o:

sorry................. i meant India will make it to the semi finals today and
and the second semi finalists from the group will be the one bet Pak and WI who wins the next match

sorry,i messed up :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom