What's new

Whatever

sry...my bad sense of humor.......I do act sometime stupid.....
I know..it depends on person and his/her choice......and every one enjoy solitude now and then....
:)

No not at all. I didn't mind in the least :) And no you don't have a bad sense of humour. You just have to look around yourself to find hordes of such instances of bad humour that you can clearly redeem yourself on that account :lol:

No not at all. I didn't mind in the least :) And no you don't have a bad sense of humour. You just have to look around yourself to find hordes of such instances of bad humour that you can clearly redeem yourself on that account :lol:
hahaha.....thanks....:)
so,..tell me .... was my prediction correct or wrong....:D:D

this site has got some very good poem collection....
Inspirational Poems

No we certainly aren't going to have a celebration as your sources have clearly failed you :lol:
s#it....No.....this is not happening to me......
and here I was all prepared ...with my best dress and empty stomach :lol::lol:

s#it....No.....this is not happening to me......
and here I was all prepared ...with my best dress and empty stomach :lol::lol:

Thats weird your sounding like a Pakistani especially with that empty stomach part thats the only reason why most of Pakistanis bother to show up at weddings anyways :partay:

Thats weird your sounding like a Pakistani especially with that empty stomach part thats the only reason why most of Pakistanis bother to show up at weddings anyways :partay:
hahaha.....
we were once the same.....
though we are divided now...but the food is something which always attract all.......
and men will be men...no matter what..:lol::lol:.....be it India or pakistan...

@Aamna14
will go to sleep now...
my mom is up...and if she finds out I am still awake....she will kill me..
will catch up later....
bye..
good nite:lazy2:

Is it fixed or you are still getting that error? Screenshot?
upload_2014-3-1_9-23-24.png

morning everyone :partay:

@Marshmallow - Viooz wasn't working for me either then I deleted all the 'cookies' & it started working again; I suggest you should go try deleting all of your browser's cookies & maybe it'll solve it !

If you don't know how to delete cookies, simply google that statement along with your browser name i.e 'how to delete cookies in chrome/firefox' etc. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom