What's new

Whatever

afghanistan has universities?:enjoy: i thot thy only teach guns n roses:p:

yes i kno abt malaysia...its very modern n progressiv! prolly dats y u choose it cuz compared to saudi land u will get to do so many things...in saudia i heard thy r gunna ban internt?:undecided:

Pak also built some ... one is Liaqat Ali Khan Univ in Bulkh.

afghanistan has universities?:enjoy: i thot thy only teach guns n roses:p:

yes i kno abt malaysia...its very modern n progressiv! prolly dats y u choose it cuz compared to saudi land u will get to do so many things...in saudia i heard thy r gunna ban internt?:undecided:

Alright, we can go to Afghanistan to learn about guns. :P Yeah, Malaysia has a lot of entertainment, but then again tourism plays an important role in their economy.

Nah, they aren't banning the Internet here, where did you hear that? :lol:

Alright, we can go to Afghanistan to learn about guns. :P Yeah, Malaysia has a lot of entertainment, but then again tourism plays an important role in their economy.

Nah, they aren't banning the Internet here, where did you hear that? :lol:
no i heard dat thy wud allow ppl to have access to only som things on internet in saudia....

malaysia ka but eik odd thing hy k everyone there looks same:enjoy: hw do u recognize ur gf n gf's mom there? lols dun u get confused :rofl:

no i heard dat thy wud allow ppl to have access to only som things on internet in saudia....

malaysia ka but eik odd thing hy k everyone there looks same:enjoy: hw do u recognize ur gf n gf's mom there? lols dun u get confused :rofl:

Yeah, the Internet here is already monitored. Websites containing pirated content & even some social networks for instance are blocked over here.

Haha! :laughcry: I already told you that I don't find East Asian girls attractive. I am only attracted to Caucasian girls (Pakistani, Middle Eastern, & European), & I naturally have a preference for women from my own society.

Last edited:
lols ok.....

1978907_712992008753037_1547018401_n.jpg

wont u agree?

i never undrstand ur sigs:undecided:

When a rich servant of the Persian King asked two Spartans why they would not befriend the Persian King who rewarded his friends and as they were men of merit, if they would only submit to him, he was sure the King would give them Greece to govern. This was their reply:

A slave’s life is all you understand. You know nothing of freedom, for if you did, you would have encouraged us to fight on; not only with our spear, but with everything we have.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom