What's new

Whatever

@Marshmallow - Viooz wasn't working for me either then I deleted all the 'cookies' & it started working again; I suggest you should go try deleting all of your browser's cookies & maybe it'll solve it !

If you don't know how to delete cookies, simply google that statement along with your browser name i.e 'how to delete cookies in chrome/firefox' etc. :)
ty! will try:tongue:

@Marshmallow

Yeah buddy, I got my admission, but I am just completing some other tasks these days like extending my passport's expiration, collecting some documentation from my previous work places, etc.

Ah, it's good to keep yourself busy. My weekend was alright, but I messed up my sleeping schedule again & slept all day. :lol:

@Marshmallow - Viooz wasn't working for me either then I deleted all the 'cookies' & it started working again; I suggest you should go try deleting all of your browser's cookies & maybe it'll solve it !

If you don't know how to delete cookies, simply google that statement along with your browser name i.e 'how to delete cookies in chrome/firefox' etc. :)
ty! will try:tongue:
@Marshmallow

Yeah buddy, I got my admission, but I am just completing some other tasks these days like extending my passport's expiration, collecting some documentation from my previous work places, etc.

Ah, it's good to keep yourself busy. My weekend was alright, but I messed up my sleeping schedule again & slept all day. :lol:
u goin to same place where u studied b4? u wanted it to happen...dats grt then....but u gunna miss ur family:(

yep grt to be buzi otherwise i wud be seen addictin to net n doin nothin:enjoy: which does becum borin somtimes....

u goin to same place where u studied b4? u wanted it to happen...dats grt then....but u gunna miss ur family:(

yep grt to be buzi otherwise i wud be seen addictin to net n doin nothin:enjoy: which does becum borin somtimes....

Yeah, to my previous university again. :D That's true, but at least a MBA does not take that long to complete over there (1.5 years).

I agree, being on a forum all day is sort off boring. Facebook, Whatsapp, & video games are a much better way to waste time. :lol:

Yeah, to my previous university again. :D That's true, but at least a MBA does not take that long to complete over there (1.5 years).

I agree, being on a forum all day is sort off boring. Facebook, Whatsapp, & video games are a much better way to waste time. :lol:
video games are evn more boring..... :angry: thnk God u wudnt get much time to play em now there....n u kno im really sick of FB,Whatsapp nw ...its becum very borin nw:undecided:

somthin new shud be introduced like pullin somones nose n hair in real thru computers:enjoy:

video games are evn more boring..... :angry: thnk God u wudnt get much time to play em now there....n u kno im really sick of FB,Whatsapp nw ...its becum very borin nw:undecided:

somthin new shud be introduced like pullin somones nose n hair in real thru computers:enjoy:

Video games are boring? :o: I told you to download the ones I play. :partay:

So do you want to pull someone's nose & hair through a computer or do you want to pull their nose hair? :bad:

:laughcry:

Video games are boring? :o: I told you to download the ones I play. :partay:

So do you want to pull someone's nose & hair through a computer or do you want to pull their nose hair? :bad:

:laughcry:
both:enjoy:

wudnt it be borin to study at same place again.....u bettr hav gone for interestin placeslike china or zimbabwe:enjoy:

both:enjoy:

wudnt it be borin to study at same place again.....u bettr hav gone for interestin placeslike china or zimbabwe:enjoy:

Lol! :lol:

I thought about that, but when I was there last time, I knew students who came back for their Masters some time after their Bachelors & they had no complaints.

Besides, your life in university can be just as boring or exciting as you want it to be. :partay:

I heard that many people go to China for studies these days, but who would want to go to Zimbabwe? :lol:

Lol! :lol:

I thought about that, but when I was there last time, I knew students who came back for their Masters some time after their Bachelors & they had no complaints.

Besides, your life in university can be just as boring or exciting as you want it to be. :partay:

I heard that many people go to China for studies these days, but who would want to go to Zimbabwe? :lol:
you cuz i wantd u to be different:enjoy:

btw wn are u leavin? do visit da forum when hav time....ya wahan net tu hey hyna ya phr signal hi nae aty?:enjoy: load sheddin b hoti hugi...nae tu like i told u b4 apni nose mi wires dal k internt sey connect hujana kurna:enjoy:

you cuz i wantd u to be different:enjoy:

btw wn are u leavin? do visit da forum when hav time....ya wahan net tu hey hyna ya phr signal hi nae aty?:enjoy: load sheddin b hoti hugi...nae tu like i told u b4 apni nose mi wires dal k internt sey connect hujana kurna:enjoy:

Haha! Why don't I just go to Afghanistan for my studies then? If you come over too then I could use you as a human shield in case of gun fire. (I am joking.) :P

Of course, I will continue to visit the forum buddy. Internet connectivity over there is much better than Saudi Arabia, & you can't really do much over there without Internet connectivity. All of our course material & work for instance is uploaded to the university's servers.

Haha! Why don't I just go to Afghanistan for my studies then? If you come over too then I could use you as a human shield in case of gun fire. (I am joking.) :P

Of course, I will continue to visit the forum buddy. Internet connectivity over there is much better than Saudi Arabia, & you can't really do much over there without Internet connectivity. All of our course material & work for instance is uploaded to the university's servers.
afghanistan has universities?:enjoy: i thot thy only teach guns n roses:p:

yes i kno abt malaysia...its very modern n progressiv! prolly dats y u choose it cuz compared to saudi land u will get to do so many things...in saudia i heard thy r gunna ban internt?:undecided:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom