What's new

Whatever

Rehne dein if you declare me an Iranian I'll be slaughtered by the Saudi members here for sure :ph34r:

I just wish you start being a Pakistani for a change instead of reminiscing about you descending from a long line of Persian Princesses & how Iran & not Pakistan is your Homeland ! :(

I suppose what else could one expect from Persian Cows who go for higher education in English despite having such atrociously bad English that whenever she meets someone instead of asking 'How do you do ?' she blurts out : How do you does ? o_O

I just wish you start being a Pakistani for a change instead of reminiscing about you descending from a long line of Persian Princesses & how Iran & not Pakistan is your Homeland ! :(

I suppose what else could one expect from Persian Cows who go for higher education in English despite having such atrociously bad English that whenever she meets someone instead of asking 'How do you do ?' she blurts out : How do you does ? o_O

Only one person would be really happy with this post of yours and they would surely enjoy it lol
I am a Pakistani and I seek pride in that.

Only one person would be really happy with this post of yours and they would surely enjoy it lol

Who ? :unsure:

I am a Pakistani and I seek pride in that.

But you still haven't obtained your Certificate of Pakistaniyat from me ? :undecided:

Without that no one will take you seriously; case in point - when you shouted 'Pakistan Zindabad' on the 14th of August near your Home everyone went 'Aawww how nice an Iranian showing her love for Pakistan' ! :p:

But once you get that Certificate everyone would be like 'Aamna...Aamna shes our man, if she can't do it no one can' ! :yay:

Who ? :unsure:

But you still haven't obtained your Certificate of Pakistaniyat from me ? :undecided:

Without that no one will take you seriously; case in point - when you shouted 'Pakistan Zindabad' on the 14th of August near your Home everyone went 'Aawww how nice an Iranian showing her love for Pakistan' ! :p:

But once you get that Certificate everyone would be like 'Aamna...Aamna shes our man, if she can't do it no one can' ! :yay:

Lol thats a secret

If I shouted Pakistan zindabad how the hell would people know I am an Iranian and not a Pakistani??
And I don't have to be a man to be able to do what nobody can Butt Sahab :p:

@Aamna14

read this....

Traveling' Man
© Cynthia Dassie Chester
Take my hand and lead me down the road
Bundle me up, keep me from the cold
Step by step, my feet constantly ache
Rock by rock, my poor legs start to shake

Deep waters I need to quench my thirst
Soon the flaming hot sun will surely burst!
The wind from the trees is something I truly need
To make travelin’ on a short path, indeed!

OH! How I wonder what lies on ahead...
Pushing on down this road is something I dread
Do I stop and collapse in the sand?
NO! NO! NO! I am what I am and that's a "TRAVELIN' MAN"!!!

@Aamna14

read this....

Traveling' Man
© Cynthia Dassie Chester
Take my hand and lead me down the road
Bundle me up, keep me from the cold
Step by step, my feet constantly ache
Rock by rock, my poor legs start to shake

Deep waters I need to quench my thirst
Soon the flaming hot sun will surely burst!
The wind from the trees is something I truly need
To make travelin’ on a short path, indeed!

OH! How I wonder what lies on ahead...
Pushing on down this road is something I dread
Do I stop and collapse in the sand?
NO! NO! NO! I am what I am and that's a "TRAVELIN' MAN"!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom