What's new

Whatever

Lo ji phir aap MM Alam Road per daira daal kar baithe hoye the lol
Nahin apke galey mein joh signboard hota hai woh mujhey pata hai "Wailay log per khaan da shauq" :lol:

Acha?? You are the first person I have known saying that :)
why you not a think tank yet? :mad:

ok but i thought u hav done a PHD on women n their hidden facts cuz i been seeing only women n such words in ur convo here so far in last 3 pages:enjoy::p:
hahaha...
so..you jealous ..I am not asking it to you...j/k..

no not like that...Aamna..has become my good friend on forum ..so was chatting ...nothing more..:)

you should some time believe an Indian too...
all indian are not that bad...:D:D

I never feel the need to look at a person's nationality to believe or not to believe things. And I admit there are lots of very nice Indian posters here :)

why you not a think tank yet? :mad:

Why should I be?? :what:

I never feel the need to look at a person's nationality to believe or not to believe things. And I admit there are lots of very nice Indian posters here :)
hehehe...
am I one of them.....
is there any chance....to be in your list of top 100...at least on 99th position....:D:D

yes shes a nice person :police:

under my influence8-) jk
so,, you are the queen of whatever....:D:D

how are you milady....

Don't talk to Indians - They are the Enemy ! :coffee:

So is @Marshmallow - an Iranian under-cover agent in Pakistan ! :unsure:

Can you believe she doesn't even know the National Anthem & when I asked her to tell me who was the Founder of Pakistan she said 'Justin Bieber' ! :hitwall:

yes shes a nice person :police:

under my influence8-) jk

Phir bhi yahan naseeb mein lahore lahore hi likha hai :agree:

Can you believe she doesn't even know the National Anthem & when I asked her to tell me who was the Founder of Pakistan she said 'Justin Bieber' ! :hitwall:

Justin Bieber has just recently himself been founded lol
Aap phir aik karahi aur belan lekar jaa kar border per tandoor khol lein barson ki jang apne aap hi khatam ho jayegi :lol:

Last edited:
Justin Bieber has just recently himself been founded lol
Aap phir aik karahi aur belan lekar jaa kar border per tandoor khol lein barson ki jang apne aap hi khatam ho jayegi :lol:

You guys say 'Belan' ! :unsure:

We say 'Belna' - Maybe its Punjabi ! :undecided:

Chalooo koi nahin aap waisee bhiii tou Altaf Bhai type loggg hain jo gulaabi Urdu bolteiii haiiin ! :p:

You guys say 'Belan' ! :unsure:

We say 'Belna' - Maybe its Punjabi ! :undecided:

Chalooo koi nahin aap waisee bhiii tou Altaf Bhai type loggg hain jo gulaabi Urdu bolteiii haiiin ! :p:

Khabar daar hum intehayi shusta urdu bolte hain aur aapko aise namoney hi mile the misaal dene ke liye?? :devil:
On PDF I said belna once nobody understood :angel:

hehe,no it doesnt.
depends on the kind of person you are.the new found freedom is really something. it is a different and a necessary experience according to me.
but haan,ghar ka khana to yaad aata hi hai :cry:
btw tumaharey hostel may rehny k plans hain?
:disagree::(:sad:

no ur wrong here.... da founder of pakistan was chris hemsworth:enjoy: n mark sallin saw da dream of dis new land:p:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom