What's new

Whatever

No, you don't get it. Fine. We reach the same conclusion as in the previous debate.

Anyway it is amazing that you still ignore our debate and only focus on the first post of yours that I quoted while the debate was several posts long!

Amazing really.

Really & what was there in the rest of your 'debate' that was ever so enlightening ?

I say it unequivocally that I think that Saudi Arabia's Policy towards Kashmir vs Palestine & Iran vs India is hypocritical !

How does that equate with me calling you a hypocrite or that you're obsessed with Israel ?

I say it unequivocally that I don't expect an 'Ally' to enter into Defense Cooperation with my Enemy or to invest Billions into the Economy of my Enemy who has the blood of thousands of my people on their hands !

Where did I mention you in any of that ?

The "Mukh Mafi" part ?? :omghaha::omghaha:

I think that is something that fits you perfectly judging from the topic you made yesterday and you admitting to being an supposed communist.

I wish that I could repay the same attention that you to give my people, "racist". :lol:

I think that is something that fits you perfectly judging from the topic you made earlier and you admitting to being an supposed communist.

I wish I could repay the same attention to you, "racist". :lol:

My friend that topic was not for "brainless(Mukh Mafi)" supremacist people like you :lol:

And don`t waste your mental energies on trying to understand what communism is , You simply wont be able to understand .
About KSA and arabs , I love Hijaz , I love everything about KSA except Wahabiism !!

My friend that topic was not for "brainless(Mukh Mafi)" supremacist people like you :lol:

And don`t waste your mental energies on trying to understand what communism is , You simply wont be able to understand .
About KSA and arabs , I love Hijaz , I love everything about KSA except Wahabiism !!

Yes, you are an idiot and I don't think you know who you are speaking to. In any case that thread by you proved to me that you are a waste of time.

I am happy that you like Hijaz. Which happens to be my home region. Never heard about "Wahhabism" though.

Yes, you are an idiot

You are a douchebag !!

I don't think you know who you are speaking to

I know I am speaking to a dumb arab supremacist . Correct me if I am wrong

In any case that thread by you proved to me that you are a waste of time.

In any case your racist posts prove that you are such a waste of life !!

I am happy that you like Hijaz. Which happens to be my home region.

I love Hijaz because I love prophet Muhammad (pbuh) . Also it is my birth place

Never heard about "Wahhabism" though.

Just goes on to show that how ignorant you are !!

You are a douchebag !!

I know I am speaking to a dumb arab supremacist . Correct me if I am wrong

In any case your racist posts prove that you are such a waste of life !!

I love Hijaz because I love prophet Muhammad (pbuh) . Also it is my birth place

Just goes on to show that how ignorant you are !!

Wow, what a shame that a brainless idiot like you was born in our holy and ancient land. At least you are not a national and hopefully never will be!

Wow, what a shame that a brainless idiot like you was born in our holy and ancient land. At least you are not a national and hopefully never will be!

You just proved yourself to be a pathetic brainless supremacist/racist once again with this post of yours !!:rofl::rofl:

I can understand that English is not your First Language but even still I can't imagine it to be ever so unreasonable to expect to be heard for the upteenth time when I say once more 'I did not accuse you of Hypocrisy nor being obsessed with the Israel-Palestine Conflict'; I accused your Government of it & that too in a conversation with a PAKISTANI who goes by the name of @KingMamba !

If you're still having troubles understanding who I'm accusing of hypocrisy, who am I accusing of needing to recalibrate their foreign policy & with whom I was having this conversation with then - Qalu Salama !
Isnt it Qullu? :unsure:

What does Hijaz have to do with the Prophet?

275px-Hejaz-English.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom