What's new

Whatever

Of course they were aimed at 'Arabs' - What do you think the Saudis are Martians ?

I think there is hypocrisy in your cause viz a vie Kashmir vs Palestine & Iran vs India but I never talked to you about that nor asked you to justify why is it thus - I had a conversation with a Pakistani @KingMamba about it, elucidating those points & asking, in an implied manner, what his thoughts were on this & whether he agreed with me that our Foreign Policy needs recaliberation or not ?

Then don't expect me to sit quietly when I see hypocrisy unfold before my eyes! Later that evolved into our present debate when you answered my quote.

No, the hypocrisy is yours. ALL Muslim countries have ties with India yet you only cry about KSA. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has nothing to do with KSA! Also I think the reasons for Israel-Palestine getting much more attention is visible for all! No need to start another pointless debate.

I do think that we have discussed this issue a few times before. This was surely not for the first time!

Then don't expect me to sit quietly when I see hypocrisy unfold before my eyes! Later that evolved into our present debate when you answered my quote.

No, the hypocrisy is yours. ALL Muslim countries have ties with India yet you only cry about KSA. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has nothing to do with KSA! Also I think the reasons for Israel-Palestine getting much more attention is visible for all! No need to start another pointless debate.

I do think that we have discussed this issue a few times. This was not for the first time!

On a thread about KSA-India Defense Cooperation why the foOk would I be talking about 'all' Muslim Countries when I've talked plenty of times about that elsewhere on Iraq, on Jordan & on Iran !

The real reason why the Israel-Palestine Issue gets more attention is because neither the average Arab nor his Leader gives a foOk about a dead Kashmiri especially when his pockets have the potential of being filled !

On a thread about KSA-India Defense Cooperation why the foOk would I be talking about 'all' Muslim Countries when I've talked plenty of times about that elsewhere on Iraq, on Jordan & on Iran !

The real reason why the Israel-Palestine Issue gets more attention is because neither the average Arab nor his Leader gives a foOk about a dead Kashmiri especially when his pockets have the potential of being filled !

Sorry, I can't take that seriously. You might reread our past conversation in that thread.

Sorry, I can't take that seriously. You might reread our past conversation in that thread.

Funny coming from a guy who said that 'I quoted first' !

@Armstrong mitti pao go have a glass of cool water lol.

Salaa tuuu bhi parleii darjeii ka kameenaaa haiii....jub time ayaa back-up ka tuuu bhaaag giyaaa !

Funny coming from a guy who said that 'I quoted first' !

Who cares? You made comments about my country and people in a thread that I made so I am entitled to answer to such posts just as much as you were and are entitled to quote my posts.

Anyway I don't bother quoting all of your posts in that past debate. Most of it makes no sense and is contradictory. I am sure that you will figure that out one day.

In the meantime know that I have never asked for your help in the Palestine-Israeli conflict since it does not concern my country directly.

Nor do I expect any favors from anybody.

Who cares? You made comments about my country and people in a thread that I made so I am entitled to answer to such posts just as much as you were and are entitled to quote my posts.

Anyway I don't bother quoting all of your posts in that past debate. Most of it makes no sense and is contradictory. I am sure that you will figure that out one day.

In the meantime know that I have never asked for your help in the Palestine-Israeli conflict since it does not concern my country directly.

I hope someday you'd understand as well where I'm coming from & realize that when you butt into a conversation not intended for you don't blame the other guy if you don't understand the foOking context !

I hope someday you'd understand as well where I'm coming from & realize that when you butt into a conversation not intended for you don't blame the other guy if you don't understand the foOking context !

I understand everything. It's not that complicated. I am referring to your later posts after we started quoting each other mainly. I am sure you know why.

Once again it seems that you confuse me with some users who have been sickly obsessed about the Israeli-Palestine conflict while never mentioning the Kashmir conflict.

You can't accuse me of any hypocrisy in this field.

I understand everything. It's not that complicated. I am referring to your later posts after we started quoting each other mainly. I am sure you know why.

Once again it seems that you confuse me with some users who have been sickly obsessed about the Israeli-Palestine conflict while never mentioning the Kashmir conflict.

You can't accuse me of any hypocrisy in this field.

I can understand that English is not your First Language but even still I can't imagine it to be ever so unreasonable to expect to be heard for the upteenth time when I say once more 'I did not accuse you of Hypocrisy nor being obsessed with the Israel-Palestine Conflict'; I accused your Government of it & that too in a conversation with a PAKISTANI who goes by the name of @KingMamba !

If you're still having troubles understanding who I'm accusing of hypocrisy, who am I accusing of needing to recalibrate their foreign policy & with whom I was having this conversation with then - Qalu Salama !

@Armstrong choro butt sahib , Don`t waste your time on racists

:lol:

Should you not be posting some 10+ year old reports about South Asians using South Asian camel jockeys with the blessing of a few UAE sheikhs in UAE? All while making headlines that concern the nearly 450 million Arabs when they have nothing to do with a few handful of UAE sheikhs nor even UAE as a country!

Pathetic. But what to expect. You are probably one of those jealous and obsessed users about Arabs and in particular the GCC here. Probably happen to belong to a certain sect as well.

I can understand that English is not your First Language but even still I can't imagine it to be ever so unreasonable to expect to be heard for the upteenth time when I say once more 'I did not accuse you of Hypocrisy nor being obsessed with the Israel-Palestine Conflict'; I accused your Government of it & that too in a conversation with a PAKISTANI who goes by the name of @KingMamba !

If you're still having troubles understanding who I'm accusing of hypocrisy, who am I accusing of needing to recalibrate their foreign policy & with whom I was having this conversation with then - Qalu Salama !

No, you don't get it. Fine. We reach the same conclusion as in the previous debate.

Anyway it is amazing that you still ignore our debate and only focus on the first post of yours that I quoted while the debate was several posts long!

Amazing really.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom