What's new

Whatever

use torrent.
do you know the steps?
naa,
upload_2014-2-27_22-58-44.png

what next? :pop:

@vostok Kak dela v Ukraine? ?
Держимся. По новостям не показывают, но в каждом городе юго-востока каждый день собирают антимайдан. Крым назначил референдум на 25 мая - он как бы останется в составе Украины, но будет меть полную государственную самостоятельность. Так что всё только начинается. Бандеры отгребут, ещё лет 70 не будут из своих карпатских берлог спускаться.

@levina who was the guy Checking people's Palms, ask him what my lines say :laugh:
View attachment 18842

@Jarha
Was just kidding.He missed the most important thing about me...that I have a fernweh :P
He could see my engagement ring in that pic and he said a thing or 2 about my marriage. :D
Tell me jarha are you a professional?? Or was it just a dilletante-ish attempt??

Never mind. It's always KSA's faults on this forum. So let us end it here. Tired of discussing this. This news was just news concerning KSA and India relations. Nothing more.

If cutting ties with KSA completely is what suits your country and people the best then you are free to do so as well if it was up to me!

Countries or people are not forced to have relations with us but we do appreciate old-time allies, friends and ancient ties such as the one with the Indian Subcontinent.

Are you retarded or something ?

I mentioned clearly that I wasn't talking about cutting ties with KSA or any other Muslim Country out there; I was simply having a conversation with a fellow Pakistani @KingMamba about how in KSA's case her 'greater interests' are not, never have been & never will be subservient to our interests & if they profit from our misery then they will make the choices irrespective of what does or does not happen to Pakistan !

That was not a conversation with you nor any accusation against Saudi Arabia but an conversation about Pakistan's flawed foreign policy between two Pakistanis ! :crazy:

Are you retarded or something ?

I mentioned clearly that I wasn't talking about cutting ties with KSA or any other Muslim Country out there; I was simply having a conversation with a fellow Pakistani @KingMamba about how in KSA's case her 'greater interests' are not, never have been & never will be subservient to our interests & if they profit from our misery then they will make the choices irrespective of what does or does not happen to Pakistan !

That was not a conversation with you nor any accusation against Saudi Arabia but an conversation about Pakistan's flawed foreign policy between two Pakistanis ! :crazy:

No, are you retarded?

No, it evolved later and some of your past comments were clearly aimed at KSA and Arabs. I saw it so don't act otherwise. Never mind. Keep playing the play game. Saw it earlier when Palestine-Israel was discussed!

I am not the on commenting one Pakistani-Iranian or whatever relations am I? Or blaming Pakistan.

No, are you retarded?

No, it evolved later and some of your past comments were clearly aimed at KSA and Arabs. I saw it so don't act otherwise. Never mind. Keep playing the play game. Saw it earlier when Palestine-Israel was discussed!

I am not the on commenting on Pakistani-Iranian or whatever relations am I? Or blaming Pakistan.

Of course they were aimed at 'Arabs' - What do you think the Saudis are Martians ?

I think there is hypocrisy in your cause viz a vie Kashmir vs Palestine & Iran vs India but I never talked to you about that nor asked you to justify why is it thus - I had a conversation with a Pakistani @KingMamba about it, elucidating those points & asking, in an implied manner, what his thoughts were on this & whether he agreed with me that our Foreign Policy needs recaliberation or not ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom