What's new

Whatever

EM_1.jpeg

ok, continuing Picture thread here:
My Lappy :smart::smart:

Dude, I need to buy them all..... they'll fetch a very decent sum, once all the wahabi-bin-dead will be goners! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is mighty witty..any idea who came up with it?

@Hyperion

Btw another great show is "Spooks", it set the original benchmark for main characters die..suddenly and all too quickly..and YES they are in real danger..the whole nine yards..WAY before Game of thrones. A must watch, British spy serial.

No idea yara about who came up with it.......... yups, have watched it...... :)

It is mighty witty..any idea who came up with it?

@Hyperion

Btw another great show is "Spooks", it set the original benchmark for main characters die..suddenly and all too quickly..and YES they are in real danger..the whole nine yards..WAY before Game of thrones. A must watch, British spy serial.

No idea yara about who came up with it.......... yups, have watched it...... :)

I mean 2nd episode of the 1st season, one of the seemingly main characters- we see her being set up for character development and playing a part in the series..everyone likes her..hard-bod to boot...and in the 2nd episode..boom..face deep fried in one of those large deep frying vats and a bullet to the head..while the hero watches on helplessly. Ned Stark had it easy with a beheading..

@levina who was the guy Checking people's Palms, ask him what my lines say :laugh:
EM_4.jpeg

where is the inhouse Tigress @Aamna14 ?:undecided: busy hunting i guess:whistle:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom