What's new

Whatever

But Saudi is def made up of more than that!

There are 4 others apart from this 2...

There are some Ahadith telling us that hating Arabs is hypocrisy . Though these narrations are weak , but one should be careful . The Arabs meant in these Ahadith are Hijazi Arabs . The prophet (pbuh) even prayed for the people of Yemen and Syria but called Najd a place of Fitna and evil

There are some Ahadith telling us that hating Arabs is hypocrisy . Though these narrations are weak , but one should be careful . The Arabs meant in these Ahadith are Hijazi Arabs . The prophet (pbuh) even prayed for the people of Yemen and Syria but called Najd a place of Fitna and evil
I dont pay too much attention to hadith telling me those stuff...

i dont believe Prophet would call a land fitna or evil it was not in his powers to do so...

@Jarha
Was just kidding.He missed the most important thing about me...that I have a fernweh :P
He could see my engagement ring in that pic and he said a thing or 2 about my marriage. :D
Tell me jarha are you a professional?? Or was it just a dilletante-ish attempt??

Professional ? you mean whether I open a shop at a footpath with a caged parrot :P

It's almost impossible to make @Armstrong angry like that....... I wonder what happened there.......... has our brother finally woken up to Arab treachery? :o:

Yeah @Armstrong was like are you retarded, is english not your first language. I was like :o::o:o_O:o::o:o_O

Kaka, apne hi kam aundey nay, na ki Paraye. Eh gal palle ban leh. :cuckoo:

Dasso tuusi Bhartiyo saade apne ya paraye? :tongue:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom