What's new

Whatever

By Dirty Work I meant - Rikshawala, White Wash, Plumber, Labour etc...:p: Those who have skillest, they also work in MNC's too... :blink:
a vedio documentory and interview of them where they would say, 'yes we came from BD" would only prove that

a vedio documentory and interview of them where they would say, 'yes we came from BD" would only prove that

There are ample number of bangladeshis living in India, some by Legal & some by Illegal means. You may deny it, but it's the brutal fact. Few days back, the person who did Whitewash at my home, was from Bangladesh. Next Year, when he'll again do Whitewash, I'll record his video & upload it her, especially for you. :tup:

kuchh nahi . . . college ke days yad aa gaye. . jab telugu nai aati thi tab mai bhi sabse translation maangta tha :D

Mere college khatam hone ko hai, I've stopped visiting college too...:cry:

kuchh nahi . . . college ke days yad aa gaye. . jab telugu nai aati thi tab mai bhi sabse translation maangta tha :D

@Parul @Pumba

College days are memories for every one and every one like to go back in time. But life offers entertainment and excitement at every stage of life.

No need to bang your head ..... :D, Being a lady and passing college age do not make any difference in this age of science.

There are ample number of bangladeshis living in India, some by Legal & some by Illegal means. You may deny it, but it's the brutal fact. Few days back, the person who did Whitewash at my home, was from Bangladesh. Next Year, when he'll again do Whitewash, I'll record his video & upload it her, especially for you. :tup:

ask him to give discription of the place he knows in BD in our local BD accent.......

Actually, I never post in any thread where Indians claim about illegal BDans, because I am not sure, I can happen. Mostly, ukbangali, fallstuff, iajdani take part in such threads

don't do that. . seriously don't do that. . . baad me bohot pachhtayegi :(
@Parul @Pumba

College days are memories for every one and every one like to go back in time. But life offers entertainment and excitement at every stage of life.

No need to bang your head ..... :D, Being a lady and passing college age do not make any difference in this age of science.
yexactly anna :)

ask him to give discription of the place he knows in BD in our local BD accent

You have to wait for a year or more..Whitewash takes at least a week, I'll even make you speak with him. Don't you worry...8-)

don't do that. . seriously don't do that. . . baad me bohot pachhtayegi :(

yexactly anna :)

Classes Katham ho gayi hai - Padhene kay din hai, aur main - PDF :hitwall:

Two of my college friends stays at my place, toh itna farak nahi padta....

Classes Katham ho gayi hai - Padhene kay din hai, aur main - PDF

baad me padega . . . experience se bata raha :(

bohot padega. . .:hitwall:

Actually, I never post in any thread where Indians claim about illegal BDans, because I am not sure, I can happen. Mostly, ukbangali, fallstuff, iajdani take part in such threads

I don't even post in Bangladeshi threads, as you people are racist and don't have sense to talk. The only Sensible member I found here is @BDforever, whom I respect too. If I have any questions about BD, I quote him in Chit-Chat threads and clarify.:)

You have to wait for a year or more..Whitewash takes at least a week, I'll even make you speak with him. Don't you worry...8-)

Classes Katham ho gayi hai - Padhene kay din hai, aur main - PDF :hitwall:

u can do it as an assignment for your country to show how illegal bdand are doing problem there. take interview of 1 thousand Bdans out of millions you claim............why one only

@Parul @Pumba

Yes - One cherishes those memories for rest of our life...:-)

u can do it as an assignment for your country to show how illegal bdand are doing problem there. take interview of 1 thousand Bdans out of millions you claim............why one only

I have lot of other good things to do in my life, so I can't take 1 thousand interviews, but I can take Guarantee of 1 interview, especially for you. :) So, far I didn't mention # of Illegal Bangladeshis living in India, but you've already come to Millions...

@BDforever dada he is the one who said 'IndoAwami' thing. He mentioned, that he'll share story of his Grandparent or Uncle of 1971 in his post. I asked him to share it- He bought Rapes, Showed his Superiority & what not. :hitwall:

Last edited:
I don't even post in Bangladeshi threads, as you people are racist and don't have sense to talk. The only Sensible member I found here is @BDforever, whom I respect too. If I have any questions about BD, I quote him in Chit-Chat threads and clarify.:)

if you think BDforeever only sensible, then you may also think he represents BD less comparatively than us, bcause members join here randomly, not from Jammatie only....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom