What's new

Whatever

it matters to me......lot of guys are connected here and enjoying........r u from W Bengle?

You can talk to fellow Bangladeshi members, who's stopping you... No. :disagree:

I think you only need to fine tune your english skills, I prefer simple english ......

I don't make mistakes while I speak, but when I have to right, everything goes for a Toss - :o:

Kak vashi dela?

You can talk to fellow Bangladeshi members, who's stopping you... No. :disagree:

hm......I can....but it may not be interesting.....we have many problems unlike PK and INdian members here,,,,,,,,,,we dislike each other

hm......I can....but it may not be interesting.....we have many problems unlike PK and INdian members here,,,,,,,,,,we dislike each other

We also have problems too :secret: We too dislike each other..:o: Me don't like Bangladeshis at all, as you are the most Racist people. The only exception is BDforever dada.:woot:

privet - me bhery good ,you kak vashi dela ? :drag:

Main bhi theek. :)

Last edited:
We also have problems too :secret: We too dislike each other..:o: Me don't like Bangladeshis at all, as you are the most Racist people. The only exception is BDforever dad.:woot:

u r right we are racist.............but it is influenced by the problem we face from our neigbours

We also have problems too :secret: We too dislike each other..:o: Me don't like Bangladeshis at all, as you are the most Racist people. The only exception is BDforever dad.:woot:

oi, tera signature wo tere avatar wale sardar ji ka song hai na ? o_O

oi, tera signature wo tere avatar wale sardar ji ka song hai na ? o_O

That song is on life of our Guru & I just love it.... :)

u r right we are racist.............but it is influenced by the problem we face from our neigbours

I'm not aware of any of that, neither I'm interested nor I like Racist Retards...o_O

That song is on life of our Guru & I just love it.... :)

I'm not aware of any of that, neither I'm interested nor I like Racist Retards...o_O

if u r not interested, you will not understahd

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom