What's new

Whatever

if you think BDforeever only sensible, then you may also think he represents BD less comparatively than us, bcause members join here randomly, not from Jammatie only....

I'm afraid but i'm not even familiar with term Jammaties or whatever terms you use...I come here to learn things, I ask questions from him, he replies them Genuinely, so yes he is a sensible member for me. o_O

@Parul no need to prolong that discussion.

Done! :p:

if you think BDforeever only sensible, then you may also think he represents BD less comparatively than us, bcause members join here randomly, not from Jammatie only....
yea good try but you failed LOL, i am the guy who first started to counter troll of indians, pakistanis or any others in bd section. you guys were just crying. It is true that most of the bd members here blindly support AL, Jamati or BNP without sense. I am the only person here who tagged as both Pakistani rajakar and Indian dalal.

Even, I'm leaving for the day. :wave:

@Parul @Pumba

good_night_001.jpg

yea good try but you failed LOL, i am the guy who first started to counter troll of indians, pakistanis or any others in bd section. you guys were just crying. It is true that most of the bd members here blindly support AL, Jamati or BNP without sense. I am the only person here who tagged as both Pakistani rajakar and Indian dalal.

I don't know how other people perceive you, but I see you as a rational poster here. At times, I crak joke at you, in good sense and limits.

Pic acha nahi hai. :)

Kuch nahin - so ja :lazy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom