What's new

Whatever

Talibitches aren't one of us..... we will dress them in flashy clothes (khushboo lagga kay)...... problem solved! :D

Manhoos tu abhee takk zinda hai? Sharram nahi aati....... next time a tsunami is headed you way, go visit a beach of something..... :mad:

Btw, what happened after the initial air-strike..everything settling down. Do you really think that the military can eradicate an enemy which specializes in dissimilar combat and can easily re-organize and replenish its ORBAT?

:DWhy yes it is....

Still in BD? How are things now, calm I hope sans much violence?

Btw, what happened after the initial air-strike..everything settling down. Do you really think that the military can eradicate an enemy which specializes in dissimilar combat and can easily re-organize and replenish its ORBAT?

Still in BD? How are things now, calm I hope sans much violence?
Yep still in BD.....things are pretty mellow....don't see any upcoming violence.....Hasina seems to be set in control now!

Yep still in BD.....things are pretty mellow....don't see any upcoming violence.....Hasina seems to be set in control now!

Now tell me..was it all really that bad with "Indo-BAL" forces committing genocide?

O naye, O naye! It isn't like that at all..... you watch too many movies.......... they could always have been eradicated easily, because of ground intelligence.........

What you should actually be asking is: Why now?

Answer to that my friend is: It's the end game:

A. US of A has been neutered. (Has been named and shamed on both sides of the border)
B. Public has thrown it's full support behind the armed forces.

O naye, O naye! It isn't like that at all..... you watch too many movies.......... they could always have been eradicated easily, because of ground intelligence.........

What you should actually be asking is: Why now?

Answer to that my friend is: It's the end game:

A. US of A has been neutered. (Has been named and shamed on both sides of the border)
B. Public has thrown it's full support behind the armed forces.

Hmm...so Tind and co. think that now its all cool to go all out without any prospective people backed khilafat being launched against them?

Nothing to do with Tind & Co.... it always has been a joint MI/ISI operation...... to keep US away, using whatever measures, and tolerable collateral damage......

My calculation, it will take 6 full months..... just in time to intersect with the Yanks leaving.

Hmm...so Tind and co. think that now its all cool to go all out without any prospective people backed khilafat being launched against them?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom