What's new

Whatever

@Anubis khub bhalo,khub bhalo. I will return home at around 11. Try to be online. I will show you the superhero of Bengal's photo along with his supercat.

@Anubis khub bhalo,khub bhalo. I will return home at around 11. Try to be online. I will show you the superhero of Bengal's photo along with his supercat.
Looking forward to making my chokh dhoono with the sight of your chehara.......Then only need to see @BDforever to complete the Bengali section!

@Anubis So you think Hasina's going to sink you folks?
If she plans to cling on to power she will......BNP just won most of the seats in the local elections(first they won the city corporations and now the upazila elections) and as of now is more popular than League.....so Hasina better do something(either leave or perform like she's never done before) to stay!

If she plans to cling on to power she will......BNP just won most of the seats in the local elections(first they won the city corporations and now the upazila elections) and as of now is more popular than League.....so Hasina better do something(either leave or perform like she's never done before) to stay!

So in short, she is going to sink you guys.

You know, now I know why she is called a Indian RAW Puppet

@Dillinger @Hyperion what's up.

@Anubis long time, no see :wave:

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom