What's new

Whatever

Attachments

• 166323_1805848304126_1417461_n.jpg
    166323_1805848304126_1417461_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 31
Of course they don't want to..... invade kar kay millay ga bhi kiya........ then you'd have to take the responsibility of developing it...... :rofl:

Is that you Nubis?

@Hyperion They're saying that we (India) don't want to invade you! :cry: I told you our current generation is too soft.

Of course they don't want to..... invade kar kay millay ga bhi kiya........ then you'd have to take the responsibility of developing it...... :rofl:

Its not the developing I am concerned about..its the constant low intensity conflict with which your brethren from FATA will greet us with that would be of grave concern.

Otherwise the lard bellies like Buttsy will be easy enough to eradicate.

The best way to deal with us, FATA folks, is to leave us to our meditation....and never never, ever touch our Naswar or Chars......... :rofl:

Its not the developing I am concerned about..its the constant low intensity conflict with which your brethren from FATA will greet us with that would be of grave concern.

Otherwise the lard bellies like Buttsy will be easy enough to eradicate.

The best way to deal with us, FATA folks, is to leave us to our meditation....... :rofl:

Yes, I've often wondered..were we to take Punjab..to simply cut a deal with the denizens of FATA..not interfere in their affairs and instead turn it into an extended transport hub region between the sub-continent and the ME/Central-Asia.:taz:

Talibitches aren't one of us..... we will dress them in flashy clothes (khushboo lagga kay)...... problem solved! :D

:o::o::o::o::o:

with talibitches ?

Manhoos tu abhee takk zinda hai? Sharram nahi aati....... next time a tsunami is headed you way, go visit a beach of something..... :mad:

:DWhy yes it is....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom