What's new

Whatever

Well i am not that expert in IT or computer .........need a bit help from you guys.
There is a professor of Medicine in our college,Who is so conscious about his lectures that he himself brings all his lectures from his desktop ,does even believes on the computer assistant in our lecture hall,transfers his lecture on the PC.......and after completion of lecture asks the computer assistant to delete the power point presentation:angry:
And doesn't even leave the hall with out emptying the Recycle bin
So no slides and lecture notes for us:hitwall:
According to a research Humans can retain only 20% of class lectures when they were tested after it.
Most of thhttp://www.defence.pk/images/modi118.jpge time we argued with him but he is so arrogent says merri murzee.
He gets annoyed at little things espacially with male students like a child :D.Last year our batch( as a routine in his ward ) had to give an application to apologize of being late to our medicine HOD to appease him.Much more to tell about him but can't tell everything here.:confused:
I have planned to some how retrieve his lecture from the lecture hall PC .........but don't know how should i do it ......He finishes everything.
Need help:help::help::help:
Is there any way, any idea....No matter what,share it .

idea hai............. lakin tum kar nahi paye ge is liye rahne do :tdown:

i hope you liked my idea S.U.R.B (in PM)

maza aaya? :rofl:

Which softwares for example??

i can't remember now ................ i have used couple of softwares before but now i don't need to recover any data so i haven't installed any

Its easy to recover data from USB's. Last time i recovered the pictures from my cousin's USB and it didn't took more than 20 minutes or so and recovered around 1000 pictures successfully

go to download.com and type Data recovery or image recovery and you shall find many. Try some of the softwares at home before chosing the final one. And then install that software in your college (if thats possible) and then do what i said in PM

i hope you liked my idea S.U.R.B (in PM)

maza aaya? :rofl:

:hitwall:Not possiple,no body can do that.
and he won't give me his usb as well
To simplify we have a pc in Our lecture hall where he paste them and then delete them ...........we can play with that pc only with ease ............no other option,he is quite shrewd.:angry:

Well I donno what Zaki told ya in PM, but its damn easy to crack his password. GO for his password and then all his datas are yours ;) even his personal mails :P

Which password and which personal mail buddy,
All i can have is the lectures from my lecture hall pc, i have talked with the computer assistant he says Sir ! you can see he is not gonna do this ,might be some thing for it,any softwhere i guess or any backup etc.

hey SURB, how about u take a laptop with webcam or a digital camera and take snaps of his slides............sometimes I bring a voice recorder in my english classes. do something like that.

hey SURB, how about u take a laptop with webcam or a digital camera and take snaps of his slides............sometimes I bring a voice recorder in my english classes. do something like that.

The voice recorder works well when you keep it near him i tried once failed badly,even mobile with camera is not allowed We switch it off in our pocket ,how can i take a snap,and with 45 to 50 slides to do that.:undecided:

d7273578d5506ebab717dccc999c7c8d.jpg

I must break in his house to get the lectures

:lol::lol::lol:
Let's change this boring topic.............
Where is ptl3md.......???

What's the maximum capacity USB available in the market now a days?
64GB or more...

Back
Top Bottom