What's new

Whatever

Any one have enough caliber, answer this......this statue represent which person??
As u can see, he is clearly not a Pharaoh:D

Any one have enough caliber, answer this......this statue represent which person??
As u can see, he clearly not a Pharaoh:D

with the look it is indeed Pharaoh (or i would say Ramses) or among the Pharoah's as Pharoah means King

this is Pharaoh Akhenaten - Same person

now why should i not believe you that its not pharaoh?

Fir'oun (Ramses) is a part of Islamic History.........

He was defeated by Prophet Moses (PBUH) :tup:

that is the reason i was cursing him

lol was that a curse? I was expecting a tanslation.:lol:

Folks-Western fusion!!

Mallus Rocks!!!!!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am not that expert in IT or computer .........need a bit help from you guys.
There is a professor of Medicine in our college,Who is so conscious about his lectures that he himself brings all his lectures from his desktop ,does even believes on the computer assistant in our lecture hall,transfers his lecture on the PC.......and after completion of lecture asks the computer assistant to delete the power point presentation:angry:
And doesn't even leave the hall with out emptying the Recycle bin:devil:
So no slides and lecture notes for us:hitwall:
According to a research Humans can retain only 20% of class lectures when they were tested after it.
Most of the time we argued with him but he is so arrogent says merri murzee.
He gets annoyed at little things espacially with male students like a child :D.Last year our batch( as a routine in his ward ) had to give an application to apologize of being late to our medicine HOD to appease him.Much more to tell about him but can't tell everything here.:confused:
I have planned to some how retrieve his lecture from the lecture hall PC .........but don't know how should i do it ......He finishes everything.
Need help:help::help::help:
Is there any way, any idea....No matter what,share it .

Back
Top Bottom