What's new

Whatever

So , those things would be in books also right?
Then why do you need her to teach in class?

I prefer books over lectures, my personal preference though

Both lectures and books have their own advantage.
I have a question for you ,all whatever lovers:smitten:

How we will recognize each other suppose if we meet by chance somewhere else instead of here online with name mentioned above our posts and etc:lol:??? :D
Any intelligent guesses .....

Both lectures and books have their own advantage.
I have a question for you ,all whatever lovers:smitten:

How we will recognize each other suppose if we meet by chance somewhere else instead of here online with name mentioned above our posts and etc:lol:??? :D
Any intelligent guesses .....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

may be i can recognize you from your name and your city. I Know your real name and you live in Islamabad right.......... so incase we ever meet these two questions are enough for me to ask you if you are a same member? :rofl:

and i can figure out your age also (you are a student) so there are chances if you are the same S.U.R.B.

and if you don't want any headache............ then share your picture here so i can recognize you when i see you :rofl:

may be i can recognize you from your name and your city. I Know your real name and you live in Islamabad right.......... so incase we ever meet these two questions are enough for me to ask you if you are a same member? :rofl:

and i can figure out your age also (you are a student) so there are chances if you are the same S.U.R.B.

and if you don't want any headache............ then share your picture here so i can recognize you when i see you :rofl:

What about me Zaki bhai? :azn:

That's not gonna happen:devil:
may be i can recognize you from your name and your city. I Know your real name and you live in Islamabad right.......... so incase we ever meet these two questions are enough for me to ask you if you are a same member?
Nam mein kia rukha hae....:rolleyes:
I have seen couple of people what the same exact name i have.........now don't ask me what was their name:)
So, a nice try....:cheers:

I'll recognize killbill in a gym,trying hard to make his biceps(upper arm) girth more than 16cm.Then there i'll shake hand with him .........he will be a decent guy i guess ....After i'll have my introduction ,he will straight forward through couple of questions at me:lol:
I'll say in my heart that guy has a killbill inside him:rofl:
Sorry killbill can't visit india to meet you.
After i'll comming back from gym,i'll meet a friend of mine,a new friend....And he will be saying at the end of our conversation AHEMM AHEMM!! S.U.R.B. yar shadi kae barre mein kia socha hae :rofl:(just joking).......won't tell you people name.

After i'll comming back from gym,i'll meet a friend of mine,a new friend....And he will be saying at the end of our conversation AHEMM AHEMM!! S.U.R.B. yar shadi kae barre mein kia socha hae :rofl:(just joking).......won't tell you people name.

who is this gentleman :lol::lol::lol:

He must be as smart as me. As good looking as me....... and as intelligent as me :rofl::rofl:

why i have a feeling you are talking about me ;)
----------------
waise khud hi batao...... shaadi se bara naiki ka kaam hai koi is waqt duniya main? Shaitaani was-wason se bach jao ge

For non-pakistanis

d15de42b174285a01d469f6bd38eee64.jpg

Back
Top Bottom