What's new

Whatever

Well guys, guess this place

4d559e27cc9a935692e8975d8562220a.jpg

This might look like a normal city square but it has a very strong history associated with this.

Well well ,, it is quite difficult.......i would go for Rome but i am not sure
8ac66c4f3ef07283fd93ef66d0749f9f.jpg

so i observed this police dress is of Rome police
38d7196ee02450f830e26dc83c8ffd7e.jpg

so i think it may be Rome

Well well ,, it is quite difficult.......i would go for Rome but i am not sure
8ac66c4f3ef07283fd93ef66d0749f9f.jpg

so i observed this police dress is of Rome police
38d7196ee02450f830e26dc83c8ffd7e.jpg

so i think it may be Rome

plus the fact that I see designer shops on either sides of the road

Got it, it is the fountain at the bottom of the Spanish Steps.

Spanish Steps , Rome

Excellent deduction guys :) Hats off to you !!!

oh well there are hundreds of town squares in europe and a lot more in the world. How many can i remember now one thing is certain i haven't been to this place for sure

and looks like this place is in europe but not UK 100%

and you are forgetting we made a rule that we will share only those pictures that most people can recognize
How will the person sitting in Pakistan or India going to recognize it?

Well Zaki bhai, this is a very famous place, spanish steps :) It has huge historical significance. I will post the photos taken of the spanish steps once i reach home :)

Hi! friends got back a bit early today....it wasn't a pretty nice day for me so for,Today one of my dermatology professor got angry over the chit chat and continuous murmuring of some female students(back benchers) and left the class ,saying "you people so uninterested ,i delivered the same lecture to five international universities in a conference and they were so much enthusiastic to know each and every thing." and then she left the class saying "i won't continue after that"
I felt so bad after that ,she is one of my favorite professors:cry::cry:
Due to some idiots the whole class suffered:cry:

Hi! friends got back a bit early today....it wasn't a pretty nice day for me so for,Today one of my dermatology professor got angry over the chit chat and continuous murmuring of some female students(back benchers) and left the class ,saying "you people so uninterested ,i delivered the same lecture to five international universities in a conference and they were so much enthusiastic to know each and every thing." and then she left the class saying "i won't continue after that"
I felt so bad after that ,she is one of my favorite professors:cry::cry:
Due to some idiots the whole class suffered:cry:

What was she teaching? How to reduce the melanine content in the skin and look fair? ;)

What was she teaching? How to reduce the melanine content in the skin and look fair? ;)

Cutaneous Leishmaniasis,it's very important for doctors in subcontinent,very common in India & Pakistan now as well: i have got her slides on USB But you know it's not like a real lecture .........:cry:

Cutaneous Leishmaniasis,it's very important for doctors in subcontinent,very common in India & Pakistan now as well: i have got her slides on USB But you know it's not like a real lecture .........:cry:

So , those things would be in books also right?
Then why do you need her to teach in class?

I prefer books over lectures, my personal preference though

Back
Top Bottom