What's new

Whatever

ok i give you the answer that was Darren Gough of England (in the picture i shared before)

ok i give you the answer that was Darren Gough of England (in the picture i shared before)

too difficult yaar....Should have used lower blur/distortion in image.....
nothing except face cut was avalable

Recognize him,??

a7d9277da819afa85cb1e659dabca186.jpg

too difficult yaar....Should have used lower blur/distortion in image.....
nothing except face cut was avalable

he had a unique action :lol: and i don't think it was that difficuilt. If you had a cricketing brain you could have recognized him after so many hints were given

@ Naushad

If possible picture thori bari share karo yara......... agar nahi hai to phir isi main hi guzara kar lain ge

he had a unique action :lol: and i don't think it was that difficuilt. If you had a cricketing brain you could have recognized him after so many hints were given

@ Naushad

If possible picture thori bari share karo yara......... agar nahi hai to phir isi main hi guzara kar lain ge
Post 4105......recognize him?

Post 4105......recognize him?

the picture is too small............. :cry:

meri aankhain dard karni shoroh ho gayi hain........... ok let me still try or if possible share the picture with bigger resolutions

Salaam,

Jummah Mubarak.............. just back after Jummah Prayer

and my eyes are burning :angry:

Salaam,

Jummah Mubarak.............. just back after Jummah Prayer

and my eyes are burning :angry:

why your eyes are burning???Har waqt PC kae samne behdheen gae to yahe ho ga na zaki bhai:rolleyes:

why your eyes are burning???Har waqt PC kae samne behdheen gae to yahe ho ga na zaki bhai:rolleyes:

true ................... :cry:

kya karon bhai kaam hi aisa hai PC ke samne nahi bethon ga to rozi roti ka masla ho jaye ga :cry::cry::cry:

bhai yeh english ganay english ganon ki thread main share karo :angry:

ab hum to yeh ganay sunne se rahay :angry:

true ................... :cry:

kya karon bhai kaam hi aisa hai PC ke samne nahi bethon ga to rozi roti ka masla ho jaye ga :cry::cry::cry:

Then atleast increase the blinking rate of your eyes, and rotate them now and then see somewhere else for couple of seconds and keep on doing it intermittently when you are busy on PC for the whole day.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom