What's new

Whatever

Donno what you say actually :undecided:
I have hard time looking after my love birds. I guess you are more matured that me.
Anyway all best wishes to you bro. I am sure you ll love and respect her and her thoughts. May you both have a good journey :enjoy:
I love her definitely and i plan to respect her and also give her space.
thanks a lot bro :)

serious issue here ?
164.gif
vahidrk.gif

Hes a Politician !

I know MQM Party but what he is talking about Muhajirs is true or not. I had mentioned you in that thread and asked the same thing. However, then I deleted the post, as I thought some Internet Fidayeen will get mad. :)

I know MQM Party but what he is talking about Muhajirs is true or not. I had mentioned you in that thread and asked the same thing. However, then I deleted the post, as I thought some Internet Fidayeen will get mad. :)

It is & it isn't at the same time !

There are those - Ethno-Nationalist Parties - who hurl extremely shameful racist slurs against the Muhajir Community & there are those from amongst the Muhajir Community who (a) leave no opportunity to impress upon the rest of us that it was they who built this country & it was they who gave the most sacrifices for this country & (b) they continue calling themselves the Muhajirs - the Immigrants whenever it suits them !

Its a little like the North-South divide in India where Opportunists do try to put one against the other but at the end of the day the common man doesn't give a frig !

Back
Top Bottom