What's new

Whatever

Any reasons for closing it? :help: Did something like last time happened???:coffee:
Naswar thread wasn't active anymore... and
It 's purpose was same as the whatever thread so i think the admin didn't want two chit chat threads running at the same time

Naswar thread wasn't active anymore... and
It 's purpose was same as the whatever thread so i think the admin didn't want two chit chat threads running at the same time

Apparently, most of the chit-chat happens on Naswar thread and not this one. Therefore, admin should have closed this done. :D

@levina Finally after the UFO abduction of @Hyperion
The Naswar threads have come to an end :lol::lol:

Are you feeling bad alphee???

But hyperion is smarter than I thought.He never shared his personal email id with anyone,though he gave out so much personal info about himself on the forum.:)

This thread is older and less ''controversial'' :D

He hasn't logged in since oct 24 :D
Oct 24th.... the day I started posting on PDF.(though i had joined the site on sep16th):devil::devil:

Last edited:
Novis Ordo Tellus
  • After the unfortunate Alien abduction of @Hyperion The state of naswar was deemed un-necessary and abolished.
  • All citizens are welcomed in the Land of ‘’Whatever’’ and I Alpha1 declare myself the Archduke of this land.
  • I will act as the chief executive and The Throne of King/emperor will not exist all though the equivelent powers are to be held by the webmaster
  • I shall choose the best among you and bestow chivalric ranks
  • I will shortly introduce Lex terrae which everyone will have to abide with.
COAT of ARMs

Untitled.jpg
FLAG
download.png

@S.U.R.B. @levina @RAMPAGE @Marshmallow @Aamna14 @halupridol @Flamingo @Srinivas @hinduguy @Dillinger @Ravi Nair @Anubis @BDforever @sucur @jaibi @Aeronaut

Novis Ordo Tellus
  • After the unfortunate Alien abduction of @Hyperion The state of naswar was deemed un-necessary and abolished.
  • All citizens are welcomed in the Land of ‘’Whatever’’ and I Alpha1 declare myself the Archduke of this land.
  • I will act as the chief executive and The Throne of King/emperor will not exist all though the equivelent powers are to be held by the webmaster
  • I shall choose the best among you and bestow chivalric ranks
  • I will shortly introduce Lex terrae which everyone will have to abide with.
COAT of ARMs

View attachment 12851
FLAG
View attachment 12852

@S.U.R.B. @levina @RAMPAGE @Marshmallow @Aamna14 @halupridol @Flamingo @Srinivas @hinduguy @Dillinger @Ravi Nair @Anubis @BDforever @sucur @jaibi @Aeronaut

Has Naswar fallen, were you ingrates so incompetent so as to fail in our nation's defense?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom