What's new

Whatever

@Joe Shearer

I couldn't reply to your post #61 on the other thread because I do not have sufficient privileges to post there. This debate is extremely old, & in spite of all the evidence that exists for migration, some people continue to reject it either out of sheer stupidity or the foolish belief that acknowledging the differences between population origins leads to disunity. If nations can't be united on a factual basis then they deserve to collapse. The title of that study including the term "European migrants" is meant to recognize affinity between Indo-Iranians & Europeans, it does not imply that Europeans migrated to the Indus. Anyway, the answer you are looking for lies in the Kurgan hypothesis. The Proto-Indo-European tribes resided in the region around the Black Sea. That is their original homeland, & their haplogroup R1a is traced to that particular region too. The Yamna culture for instance provides us with archaeological evidence of their presence within that region. The proto-Indo-European tribes consisted of the proto-Indo-Iranians, the forerunners to the Thracians, the Latins (original Romans), ancient Hellenic tribes (Mycenaeans), etc. Europe already had a population residing there since Paleolithic times, & let's not forget about the R1b haplogroup which is the cousin of the R1a, & today happens to be the most dominant paternal lineage in Western Europe. Many reasons are debated for the migration of proto-Indo-European tribes from their homeland, including the invention of the chariot. Regardless, the PIE tribes migrated both towards the east & the west.

The Mycenaeans for instance arrived in the Greek peninsula & established what would be considered the first Hellenic civilization by dominating as elites over the local populace, & introducing their language, culture, & religion. The Thracians were a mix of PIE tribes & the local Paleolithic population with elements of culture & technology borrowed, absorbed, & learnt from other nations too. The proto-Indo-Iranians went on towards Andronovo giving rise to the Sintashta culture & the greater Andronovo culture itself perhaps. However, as with many groups in Central Asia, the proto-Indo-Iranians would set the standards by migrating towards Afghanistan, the Indus, & the Iranian plateau. Similarly, the Scythians would arrive on a much smaller scale to the Indus Valley many centuries after that. This migration occurred in stages according to sources I have referred to in the past & would have been completed perhaps over the course of a thousand years. The Indo-Iranians called themselves Aryans & dominated the region spreading from the Iranian plateau to the Indus after settling there.

Their cultural, political, & military dominance led to the spread of their language & culture to even those ethnic groups that currently speak an Indo-Aryan language but do not descend primarily from the Aryans. There may have been slight mixture here & there but it was by no means enough to greatly change the phenotype of the indigenous. However, regions where the Indo-Iranians settled primarily, such as the Indus, Afghanistan, & northwestern India still retain the Aryan appearance among many ethnic groups such as the Kashmiris, Pasthuns, etc. Of course, over time, slight mixture with non-Indo-Iranians would have somewhat corrupted their appearance too. The presence of the R1a haplogroup confirms that this migration occurred, & another point to note is that languages & cultures did not spread back then without contact with its originators. Religious similarities such as the "sky father" exist in Vedic, Hellenic, & Latin mythology alongside many other similarities testifying to the relations between these ancient people. Another interesting point to note is that the PIE tribes must have dominated as elites in all the regions they traveled to including R1b dominant Western Europe. That's how speakers of Indo-European languages came to exist in Western Europe in spite of the absence or extremely minimal presence of R1a (the PIE marker). The haplogroup R1a is more dominant in Eastern Europe. Anyway, I typed this post out in a hurry so there could be a few errors present, as is the case with most if not all lengthy documents without proof reading.

Exceptionally well written.

I am aware of all these, but it is a pleasure to read such a lucid account. I have some additional trivia to contribute to your very complete account (it is astonishing you have managed to compress everything into such a small space), which I shall do, I hope, some six hours later.

I am aware of all these, but it is a pleasure to read such a lucid account. I have some additional trivia to contribute to your very complete account (it is astonishing you have managed to compress everything into such a small space), which I shall do, I hope, some six hours later.

Thanks, I think you might be interested in reading the posts linked below.

Some of the content of the linked posts was mentioned in my previous post to you, but I believe that those particular posts were much more eloquent seeing as they weren't typed out in a rush. There are some extra details as well that you might find valuable.

@Joe Shearer

I couldn't reply to your post #61 on the other thread because I do not have sufficient privileges to post there. This debate is extremely old, & in spite of all the evidence that exists for migration, some people continue to reject it either out of sheer stupidity or the foolish belief that acknowledging the differences between population origins leads to disunity. If nations can't be united on a factual basis then they deserve to collapse. The title of that study including the term "European migrants" is meant to recognize affinity between Indo-Iranians & Europeans, it does not imply that Europeans migrated to the Indus. Anyway, the answer you are looking for lies in the Kurgan hypothesis. The Proto-Indo-European tribes resided in the region around the Black Sea. That is their original homeland, & their haplogroup R1a is traced to that particular region too. The Yamna culture for instance provides us with archaeological evidence of their presence within that region. The proto-Indo-European tribes consisted of the proto-Indo-Iranians, the forerunners to the Thracians, the Latins (original Romans), ancient Hellenic tribes (Mycenaeans), etc. Europe already had a population residing there since Paleolithic times, & let's not forget about the R1b haplogroup which is the cousin of the R1a, & today happens to be the most dominant paternal lineage in Western Europe. Many reasons are debated for the migration of proto-Indo-European tribes from their homeland, including the invention of the chariot. Regardless, the PIE tribes migrated both towards the east & the west.

The Mycenaeans for instance arrived in the Greek peninsula & established what would be considered the first Hellenic civilization by dominating as elites over the local populace, & introducing their language, culture, & religion. The Thracians were a mix of PIE tribes & the local Paleolithic population with elements of culture & technology borrowed, absorbed, & learnt from other nations too. The proto-Indo-Iranians went on towards Andronovo giving rise to the Sintashta culture & the greater Andronovo culture itself perhaps. However, as with many groups in Central Asia, the proto-Indo-Iranians would set the standards by migrating towards Afghanistan, the Indus, & the Iranian plateau. Similarly, the Scythians would arrive on a much smaller scale to the Indus Valley many centuries after that. This migration occurred in stages according to sources I have referred to in the past & would have been completed perhaps over the course of a thousand years. The Indo-Iranians called themselves Aryans & dominated the region spreading from the Iranian plateau to the Indus after settling there.

Their cultural, political, & military dominance led to the spread of their language & culture to even those ethnic groups that currently speak an Indo-Aryan language but do not descend primarily from the Aryans. There may have been slight mixture here & there but it was by no means enough to greatly change the phenotype of the indigenous. However, regions where the Indo-Iranians settled primarily, such as the Indus, Afghanistan, & northwestern India still retain the Aryan appearance among many ethnic groups such as the Kashmiris, Pasthuns, etc. Of course, over time, slight mixture with non-Indo-Iranians would have somewhat corrupted their appearance too. The presence of the R1a haplogroup confirms that this migration occurred, & another point to note is that languages & cultures did not spread back then without contact with its originators. Religious similarities such as the "sky father" exist in Vedic, Hellenic, & Latin mythology alongside many other similarities testifying to the relations between these ancient people. Another interesting point to note is that the PIE tribes must have dominated as elites in all the regions they traveled to including R1b dominant Western Europe. That's how speakers of Indo-European languages came to exist in Western Europe in spite of the absence or extremely minimal presence of R1a (the PIE marker). The haplogroup R1a is more dominant in Eastern Europe. Anyway, I typed this post out in a hurry so there could be a few errors present, as is the case with most if not all lengthy documents without proof reading.

Thanks, I think you might be interested in reading the posts linked below.

Some of the content of the linked posts was mentioned in my previous post to you, but I believe that those particular posts were much more eloquent seeing as they weren't typed out in a rush. There are some extra details as well that you might find valuable.

I just read the two posts mentioned, and find myself very, very pleasantly surprised. Saying anything more will merely be effusive.

Mods would have picked me and you for derailing that thread.And hell I dont want infractions and suspensions.Nobody hands me those:coffee:....but ya I might ban myself.:P
So lets look at what you had to say there...

I always knew it...women are extreme..and now I have a confirmation..:D:D

What confirmation???:undecided:

Are you talking about India???
Then I dont think you have anything to prove it because statistics say otherwise.
dear, I said it's on increase, not surpassed the male counterpart.. and also if man want to cling on other woman, where do you think the woman comes, they also must betraying someone(If you consider it betraying)
How did you know???
My hubby just called an hour back to tell me that our tonite's plans might get scrapped.Grrrr
you see I have a telepathic mind..:D..I can understand your madness, you have to cook today also..:lol::lol:
Who me or you???
Of course I was Talking about you...
I am already a supporter of BJP..
Do send me your marriage invitation,I'll be ready with a tele-transporter which would take you into a parallel world I was talking about
Isn't it bit early to construct your tele- transporter..reach mars first..it will atke more than 50 years to be there..:lol::lol:

What confirmation???
Women are member of anti male extremist group...:D:D:D

dear, I said it's on increase, not surpassed the male counterpart.. and also if man want to cling on other woman, where do you think the woman comes, they also must betraying someone(If you consider it betraying)
Yes its betrayal.

Kurama said:
you see I have a telepathic mind..:D..I can understand your madness, you have to cook today also...
Lol....it has nothing to do with my cooking today.
Its just that in Dubai they're gonna have record breaking fireworks.
Dubai’s NYE world record: 6 minutes, 400 locations, 100km shoreline, 400,000 fireworks - Emirates 24/7
But then the roads are gonna be completely jammed....no matter how much the traffic police tries to control the crowd.And my hubby seems to have developed traffic-jam-phobia.And also lil agoraphobia.But all my cousins are gonna be there and I just dont want to miss it.Everyone I know is heading to palm jumeirah beach tonite.

Kurama said:
Isn't it bit early to construct your tele- transporter..reach mars first..it will atke more than 50 years to be there..:lol:
Dont under estimate the power of innovation.In another 4-5years my tele transporter will be ready.:coffee:

Kurama said:
Women are member of anti male extremist group...
If so why do ppl get married in the first place???8-)
You are proved wrong.8-)8-)

Yes its betrayal.
So, you agree women betray too and the their no. is equal to men..:enjoy:

Lol....it has nothing to do with my cooking today.
Its just that in Dubai they're gonna have record breaking fireworks.
Dubai’s NYE world record: 6 minutes, 400 locations, 100km shoreline, 400,000 fireworks - Emirates 24/7
But then the roads are gonna be completely jammed....no matter how much the traffic police tries to control the crowd.And my hubby seems to have developed traffic-jam-phobia.And also lil agoraphobia.But all my cousins are gonna be there and I just dont want to miss it.Everyone I know is heading to palm jumeirah beach tonite.
wow. that's sound amazing.. will surely visit dubai someday...:toast_sign:
But you are not going out with your hubby, but with your cousins..Ok ..so, your husband have to fast tonite...bad wife..:p:

Dont under estimate the power of innovation.In another 4-5years my tele transporter will be ready.
I will surly never under estimate your power of imagination...8-)

If so why do ppl get married in the first place???
You are proved wrong.
Ha ha to get their credit cards..shopping is women 1st love and always will be...No man ever can beat that ...:lol::lol::lol:

So, you agree women betray too and the their no. is equal to men..:enjoy:
The number isnt equal.It never can be.

Kurama said:
wow. that's sound amazing.. will surely visit dubai someday...:toast_sign:
But you are not going out with your hubby, but with your cousins..Ok ..so, your husband have to fast tonite...bad wife..:p:
Nope we'll go together.Just that I wont be driving tonite or I might get a ticket tonite.And I dont want to start my new year with a fine.:(
But I like Dubai...for its a fun place to be.

Kurama said:
I will surly never under estimate your power of imagination...8-)
Mars...mars...mars.:agree:
Its mars now...later jupiter...then saturn and then the teletransporter.:cheesy:

Kurama said:
Ha ha to get their credit cards..
Excusez moi???
Women have their own credit cards these days.

Kurama said:
shopping is women 1st love and always will be...No man ever can beat that ...:lol:
We love shopping but family comes first...that is always a woman's first priority.

The number isnt equal.It never can be.
How can you say that, if man goes for another woman, from where does she come

Nope we'll go together.Just that I wont be driving tonite or I might get a ticket tonite.And I dont want to start my new year with a fine.
But I like Dubai...for its a fun place to be.
Hope you enjoy tonite..have fun..:-)
I will have a happy family dinner with my parents..:enjoy:

Mars...mars...mars.
Its mars now...later jupiter...then saturn and then teletransporter.
Girl, you are so determined to come to my place..:lol::lol::lol:

Excusez moi???
Women have their own credit cards these days.
Ahh..working woman confidence ..I like it..:yes4:

We love shopping but family comes first...that is always a woman's first priority.
Recently there was a news where jumped from 5th floor of a mall, b'coz his wife kept on shopping..:lol::lol::lol:..Though I do not doubt you..:agree:

How can you say that, if man goes for another woman, from where does she come
I give up.

Kurama said:
Hope you enjoy tonite..have fun..:-)
I will have a happy family dinner with my parents..:enjoy:
Very decent!!!

Kurama said:
Girl, you are so determined to come to my place..:lol:
Heighta of misunderstanding!!!8-)
My tele-transporter will pick u up.And it will be remote controlled.So my physical presence isnt required.

Kurama said:
Ahh..working woman confidence ..I like it..:yes4:
Better acknowledge it.I too carry credit cards (but those are supplementary cards:) )

Kurama said:
Recently there was a news where jumped from 5th floor of a mall, b'coz his wife kept on shopping....Though I do not doubt you..:agree:
Really???
How stupid??
He could leave her nohhh???
Btw I think you made up that story...i want to believe that men arent so stupid.:P

Chalo happy new year!!!

I give up.
good you gave up...
Men were always tapori...but women these days are equally fighting for their rights..:p::victory1:

Very decent!!!
:-)

Heighta of misunderstanding!!!
My tele-transporter will pick u up.And it will be remote controlled.So my physical presence isnt required.
ha ha ha I never have though, a woman will do something like that for me...:thank_you2:
It's just like tajmahal story in opposite way..:lol::lol::lol:

Better acknowledge it.I too carry credit cards (but those are supplementary cards )
I already acknowledged..So, you do lot of shopping..:lol::lol:

Really???
How stupid??
He could leave her nohhh???
Btw I think you made up that story...i want to believe that men aren't so stupid.
It's a real story from china..it was on news a couple of days back..if you don't believe me you can always google.:what:

Chalo happy new year!!!
same to you..
enjoy tonite and post some pics of firework..:cheers:
BTW are you at work right now??or busy at preparing Lunch..o_O

mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-kres53jz-161720-500-326.jpg

:p:
lol true

Srinivas said:
@levina I am talking about staying younger for long time ..... :D

Finally....got it!!!
Yes there are hundreds of creams available to remove wrinkles.:)

Sorry srinivas I am a tubelight and it takes me time to understand such things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom