What's new

Whatever

n its not allowed here in pak also:tongue: so u got to think of takin admission in any country like zimbabwe or nepal where its allowed:enjoy:

That's too bad, Masters students should be allowed to chill out. I am going to ask the management to allow me to bring my own Sheeshah. We can heat the coals during class. :rofl:

That's too bad, Masters students should be allowed to chill out. I am going to ask the management to allow me to bring my own Sheeshah. We can heat the coals during class. :rofl:
thy will heat u till u turn into a coal n then thy will produce electricity from it:enjoy:

NUST isn't a Private University in the same sense that LUMS is because Gentlemen Cadets & other Officers from the Armed Forces study there so I think its an Army Owned Entity though I could be wrong !

Yeah, I completely forgot about that. How is its campus? I heard it's the size of a miniature city even though I know that's an exaggeration.

thy will heat u till u turn into a coal n then thy will produce electricity from it:enjoy:

Lol! It will serve another purpose too, people can roast their marshmallows on it. :rolleyes:

:P

Yeah, I completely forgot about that. How is its campus? I heard it's the size of a miniature city even though I know that's an exaggeration.

Lol! It will serve another purpose too, people can roast their marshmallows on it. :rolleyes:

:P
haha o god u are gettin very gud at instant tit 4 tat replies:lol: c my influence:drag: keep learning,ull xcel soon:smokin: ull score 70% for sure in GMAT:bunny:

That's awesome, I am going to invite you to whatever technology threads I start regarding them them. I am fond of iOS devices & the flagship Android devices such as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S series, etc.
sure ...ill read abt them there:agree:

That's awesome, I am going to invite you to whatever technology threads I start regarding them them. I am fond of iOS devices & the flagship Android devices such as the Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S series, etc.
phonix where are ur frends from x university goin to take admission?

sure ...ill read abt them there:agree:

Great, I was planning to buy the Nexus 5 this time, but I ended up getting the iPhone 5S. It's great, but the damn power button rattles way too much. In fact, it even rattles when recording a video so I pretty much have to use Apple's case on it. My previous iPhones did have that rattle as well but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was this time.

Great, I was planning to buy the Nexus 5 this time, but I ended up getting the iPhone 5S. It's great, but the damn power button rattles way too much. In fact, it even rattles when recording a video so I pretty much have to use Apple's case on it. My previous iPhones did have that rattle as well but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was this time.
lol ...hw long does ur battery work in a day? :undecided: i hate to recharge it again in a day!

lol ...hw long does ur battery work in a day? :undecided: i hate to recharge it again in a day!

Which model are you using? On the previous generation I had to recharge it twice a day with even moderate to slightly heavy usage. This one seems to be slightly better, & there is emphasis on the word slightly. With heavy or even moderately heavy usage, you are going to have to recharge it. To be honest, I have become used to the iPhone's battery life, I was only annoyed by the power button. The worst part is that it seems to be quite common on the 5S based on the stuff I read online.

Which model are you using? On the previous generation I had to recharge it twice a day with even moderate to slightly heavy usage. This one seems to be slightly better, & there is emphasis on the word slightly. With heavy or even moderately heavy usage, you are going to have to recharge it. To be honest, I have become used to the iPhone's battery life, I was only annoyed by the power button. The worst part is that it seems to be quite common on the 5S based on the stuff I read online.

This is what @Marshmallow uses :whistle: :

Portable_radio_SCR536.png

Back
Top Bottom