What's new

Whatever

Then don't go for any Pakistani University !

LUMS is awesome so is IBA - Karachi, with it having more industry relevance & linkages when compared with LUMS, but they're awesome only in Pakistan !

Outside of Pakistan they're just good universities amongst thousands of good universities - They're not even in the Very Good category when compared Internationally !

There is one Pakistani university that is considered quite reputable over here, & that's King Edward Medical University. I heard LUMS also happens to have a good reputation here, but I am not too sure about that.

There is one Pakistani university that is considered quite reputable over here, & that's King Edward Medical University. I heard LUMS also happens to have a good reputation here, but I am not too sure about that.
LUMS is grt:tup: plz dun believe everyrhin wht ppl like @Armstrong say...thy always talk bad abt pak n degrade our insts!

KEMU (King Edward....) isn't that great anymore - Agha Khan is so much better now !

Unfortunately being Govt. owned has been unhealthy for KEMU !

And LUMS is a good Institution just not a great one that would land your resume to the top of the pile if you're moving internationally otherwise in Pakistan - along with IBA, the best choice to go for !

LUMS is grt:tup: plz dun believe everyrhin wht ppl like @Armstrong say...thy always talk bad abt pak n degrade our insts!

Oi is your head full of marshmallows as well at least read what I'm saying ! :p:

KEMU (King Edward....) isn't that great anymore - Agha Khan is so much better now !

And LUMS is a good Institution just not a great one that would land your resume to the top of the pile if you're moving internationally otherwise in Pakistan - along with IBA, the best choice to go for !

Oi is your head full of marshmallows as well at least read what I'm saying ! :p:
omg WTH:what:

this isnt grt that isnt grt :blah::blah:

hater hater ....allegator:bunny::victory: :meeting:

Don't worry, I have heard good things about LUMS in the past so I believe you. :)
ok even if u think i dun kno lhr much thn ask any one frm lhr othr than armstrong...thy will tell u....n u wud also believe thm too

KEMU is the university I would have gone to if I had stuck to my earlier plans of becoming a doctor, & I do know some doctors here that studied in KEMU. They are working in some of the best medical facilities in this country, & they do have good reputations in their respective fields, either in consultancy or surgery.

KEMU is the university I would have gone to if I had stuck to my earlier plans of becoming a doctor, & I do know some doctors here that studied in KEMU. They are working in some of the best medical facilities in this country, & they do have good reputations in their respective fields, either in consultancy or surgery.
u kno wht phonix....most of da wanna bes in pak who are so much in luv wid hollywood,da goriz n foriegn land esp da boys in pak are crazy of everythin in west:lol:...so thy wudnt like anythin here trust me no...nothing ...never!:disagree:

u gutta trust me on this!

ok even if u think i dun kno lhr much thn ask any one frm lhr othr than armstrong...thy will tell u....n u wud also believe thm too

Nah, I never said you did not know anything Lahore. :lol: My relatives there told me LUMS has a good reputation, so did some of my friends.

u kno wht phonix....most of da wanna bes in pak who are so much in luv wid hollywood,da goriz n foriegn land esp da boys in pak are crazy of everythin in west:lol:...so thy wudnt like anythin here trust me no...nothing ...never!:disagree:

u gutta trust me on this!

Lol! You seem to be really angry. :partay:

Last edited:
Nah, I never said you did not know anything Lahore. :lol: My relatives there told me LUMS has a good reputation, so did some of my friends.
many of da NUST n LUMS graduates are workin on very gud posts abroad...thy werent stupid or just anybudy dat those ppl in management hired them for imp posts!

Indeed & its take those people the better part of 20 or so years to achieve that along with the occasional FRCP from England or Scotland or an MD from the States after this !

We're talking about now !

cuz he made fun of me n my info, wen i was talking abt da uniz in pak wid you:rolleyes:

A thousand apologies ! :cray:

cuz he made fun of me n my info, wen i was talking abt da uniz in pak wid you:rolleyes:

1537160436_apologies_59_xlarge.gif

sorry2.jpg

1040-011-19-1101.gif

Last edited:
Indeed & its take those people the better part of 20 or so years to achieve that along with the occasional FRCP from England or Scotland or an MD from the States after this !

We're talking about now !

When did its reputation begin to deteriorate? I know that a lot can change in a few years, but that university would have been my first choice for medicine around the years 2006 to 2007.

Yeah, many of KEMU graduates do go abroad for their specializations. In general though, KEMU still retains a good reputation in Arabia & I consider that impressive. Although, it must be said that employers in this country are very fond of Western degrees too, especially those belonging to institutes in the US.

Back
Top Bottom