What's new

Whatever

Oh please @Marshmallow doesn't know the first thing shes talking about ! :p:

COMSATs - Marsha, are you kidding me ? :blink:

Barring LUMS, IBA, NUST & LSE there aren't any Institutions here that are worth studying from for a Graduate Qualification in Business or its many genres !

And even then they aren't that great when compared with some of the better Universities out there !

IBA is the one in Karachi right? By the way, do Pakistani universities acquire accreditations from organizations like Equis or AMBA? If not those, is there any organization in Pakistan that provides them with their accreditations?

I'm not being rude, I'm being honest - In the fields of Business, barring LUMS, IBA, NUST & LSE there is no other University worth considering !

In fact barring LUMS & IBA it would be better if you don't consider the other two either !

But the best bet is to go for Higher Education Abroad !
are u insane ?:what:

dude go back n read carefully,i did say LUMS n NUST are on top....:hitwall:

IBA is the one in Karachi right? By the way, do Pakistani universities acquire accreditations from organizations like Equis or AMBA? If not those, is there any organization in Pakistan that provides them with their accreditations?

Most probably but otherwise its probably the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan that deals with those things !

are u insane ?:what:

dude go back n read carefully,i did say LUMS n NUST are on top....:hitwall:

Achaaa ziyadaa boloo muttt ! :p:

michael-jackson.gif

hdd.gif
smileys-king-714872.gif
smileys-kaos-070866.gif
smileys-jumping-423648.gif
smileys-jumping-327969.gif
smileys-ice-cream-034180.gif
smileys-cow-799926.gif
smileys-cow-302380.gif
smileys-cow-519648.gif

phonix dint we both agreed dat LUMS N NUST are top on da list? we did right! but @Armstrong thinks discussing abt other uniz in pak is crime n disaster...we are talkin abt possibilities n options,nothing wrong to discuss them!! but he doesnt undrstand:crazy:

Yeah, we both agreed on that, & I don't mind talking about other universities in Pakistan either. I don't know much about the institutes there besides what my family & friends have told me regarding the more famous ones.

plz dun compare me wid him:angry:

Obviously what comparison could be between you - a Fat Persian Cow & me - Perfection Incarnate ! :bunny:

Achaaa eik baaat tou batooo - Is it snowing in Islamabad ? I'm thinking of visiting Murree with my family for a 3-4 day trip - Would you recommend it or is the weather a kill-joy ? :unsure:

Yeah, we both agreed on that, & I don't mind talking about other universities in Pakistan either. I don't know much about the institutes there besides what my family & friends have told me regarding the more famous ones.
no im not talkin abt it nw...cuz he wud always cum n wud degrade to wht im talking abt uniz in pak:happy:

he knows better:disagree: huh:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom