What's new

Whatever

Sorry to bother you doc but where are you getting these unique smileys from? I choked at my tea while laughing at one of those.

Gosh! stay safe ma'am....good to know that you are enjoying it.

Just twisting Mr.google's arm.

4gq82eg_th.gif

smelling-bbq.gif

Last edited:
Lol! @Marshmallow has given me some good advice & information so far.

Do you have any good suggestions regarding Pakistani universities? I already know off universities in Malaysia, the UK, USA, & the Arabia. The universities in the US are really quick to respond when it comes to providing details or answering queries.

Oh please @Marshmallow doesn't know the first thing shes talking about ! :p:

COMSATs - Marsha, are you kidding me ? :blink:

Barring LUMS, IBA, NUST & LSE there aren't any Institutions here that are worth studying from for a Graduate Qualification in Business or its many genres !

And even then they aren't that great when compared with some of the better Universities out there !

Thanks again, that's extremely useful information. :) Alright, so the best choices are NUST, LUMS, & COMSAT. I will look into them, but does COMSAT even have MBA is Islamabad? I am actually trying to apply for the next semester & avoid having to wait till September/October. My previous university had intakes every 3 months.

I thought you would have known I didn't appear for GMAT yet, but I recall telling you I could appear anytime because my preparation was complete. Don't worry about my GMAT scores, they will be great. InshaAllah! It's mostly the time limit that's a minor annoyance in the mathematics portion of the test. :partay:
gud luck wid dat then:tongue:

yeh but in pak students always keep atleast 5 options in their list wen applyin 4 admissions:tongue: saudia mi inty inst hi nai bulki udr tu itny ghur n log hi nae tu ppl only keep 2 options alive:tongue::tongue:

Yeah, Saudi Arabia has a few major institutes that everyone living here knows off, but the best MBA offerings for foreign students are in Riyadh & Dammam.

Aap joh apni shadi ka menu suna rahe the thodi dair pehle itna khane ke baad bhi gunjaaish baaki hai kya???:coffee:

Merii Shaadii ? :o:

Mohtarmaa mein tou Azad Panshee huuuun ! 8-)

Aur gunjaaish tou hameshaa hotiii haiii ! :enjoy:

Oh please @Marshmallow doesn't know the first thing shes talking about ! :p:

COMSATs - Marsha, are you kidding me ? :blink:

Barring LUMS, IBA, NUST & LSE there aren't any Institutions here that are worth studying from for a Graduate Qualification in Business or its many genres !

And even then they aren't that great when compared with some of the better Universities out there !
dun b stupid armstrong....i kept LUMS n Nust on top n then Quiade Azam uni n then COMSAT in Isl...

dun try to make everythin funny all da time...i kno wht im talking abt!

It's alright, I generally proof read my lengthy posts & even then it's possible to overlook grammatical or spelling mistakes.

For a second there, I wondered when LaJ started a MBA program? :o: Lol! :lol:
haha im a shocker no?:lol:

Merii Shaadii ? :o:

Mohtarmaa mein tou Azad Panshee huuuun ! 8-)

Aur gunjaaish tou hameshaa hotiii haiii ! :enjoy:

Aapki shaadi nahin jis shaadi mein aap ja kar itna khana tanawal farma kar aaye hain uski baat kar rahi thi :p: Aap se shaadi karne wali bandi sey toh hamein ijtamayi afsoos karna parega khana paka paka kar joh khatam ho jayegi :lol:

dramay bazzi shuru? :tsk::tsk:
n meri armstrong sey isi dramey bazi pi fight huni hy kisi din...im alredy tellin:angry:

:woot:

When I visited their website, the only place I found their MBA offering was in Abbottabad. I guess I need to go through their website again. :lol:
u kno COMSAT sy pely Quide Azam ko consider kurni ok

Back
Top Bottom