What's new

Whatever

No body wins (Oh of course you'll win) and we'll enjoy.....

Counter this\/\/\/

6qa9dt_th.gif

my-car.gif

lol
smileys-horses-074497.gif
smileys-skeletons-868495.gif
smileys-skeletons-917785.gif
smileys-skeletons-837209.gif
smileys-skating-997074.gif
smileys-simpsons-443289.gif
smileys-sighing-and-waiting-205679.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-277858.gif

o i thot ur done wid GMAT....then u shud be applyin for fall semesters which wud be startin in sep/oct next year....

u asked abt hostels etc....i gathered info from ppl,sum studyin there or had been etc.... in lhr for MBA lums is top on da list then Punjab uni is also offerrin it in gud but da hostel conditions are NOT very satisfactry then 3rd on da list is Lahore School of Ecnomics n also COMSAT is another inst worth applyin...dunno much abt LHr branch but its ISL branch is superb...da hostel charges for COMSAT are aprox 40 ths per semester...

in ISl its first NUST then Quiad Azam Uni ,both have grt hostel facilities,then 3rd is COMSAT Isl...but u got to hav atleast 50% score in GMAT i guess to aplly in top unis:tongue:

Thanks again, that's extremely useful information. :) Alright, so the best choices are NUST, LUMS, & COMSAT. I will look into them, but does COMSAT even have MBA is Islamabad? I am actually trying to apply for the next semester & avoid having to wait till September/October. My previous university had intakes every 3 months.

I thought you would have known I didn't appear for GMAT yet, but I recall telling you I could appear anytime because my preparation was complete. Don't worry about my GMAT scores, they will be great. InshaAllah! It's mostly the time limit that's a minor annoyance in the mathematics portion of the test. :partay:

Oi @p(-)0ENiX are you seriously taking advice from @Marshmallow ? :what:

She failed her SATs - In fact they were so bad that the examiner especially wrote a letter to her claiming damages for the mental trauma he went through when reading her terrible....terrible paindoo Islamabadi English when checking her exam so much so that he needed to be hospitalized ! :unsure:

sorry 4 mistyping .....its Lahore School of Economics not LaJ (lushkeri jungvi):enjoy: im typin it fast cuz ws chekin so many alerts too of one week which i dint cheked b4:tongue:

@p(-)0ENiX

my correction in my post no 39748 in bold letters:tongue:

It's alright, I generally proof read my lengthy posts & even then it's possible to overlook grammatical or spelling mistakes.

For a second there, I wondered when LaJ started a MBA program? :o: Lol! :lol:

Thanks again, that's extremely useful information. :) Alright, so the best choices are NUST, LUMS, & COMSAT. I will look into them, but does COMSAT even have MBA is Islamabad? I am actually trying to apply for the next semester & avoid having to wait till September/October. My previous university had intakes every 3 months.

I thought you would have known I didn't appear for GMAT yet, but I recall telling you I could appear anytime because my preparation was complete. Don't worry about my GMAT scores, they will be great. InshaAllah! It's mostly the time limit that's a minor annoyance in the mathematics portion of the test. :partay:
check da list undr Masters prob

Academic Programs

Oi @p(-)0ENiX are you seriously taking advice from @Marshmallow ? :what:

She failed her SATs - In fact they were so bad that the examiner especially wrote a letter to her claiming damages for the mental trauma he went through when reading her terrible....terrible paindoo Islamabadi English when checking her exam so much so that he needed to be hospitalized ! :unsure:

Lol! @Marshmallow has given me some good advice & information so far.

Do you have any good suggestions regarding Pakistani universities? I already know off universities in Malaysia, the UK, USA, & the Arabia. The universities in the US are really quick to respond when it comes to providing details or answering queries.

Lol! @Marshmallow has given me some good advice & information so far.

Do you have any good suggestions regarding Pakistani universities? I already know off universities in Malaysia, the UK, USA, & the Arabia. The universities in the US are really quick to respond when it comes to providing details or answering queries.
also look at dis list...all info here abt all courses in COMSAT ...click on this pic...it will enlarge

admissionSpring2014.jpg

http://comsats.edu.pk/NEFiles/Images/admissionSpring2014.jpg

dun listen to @Armstrong hes very:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom