What's new

Whatever

Which model are you using? On the previous generation I had to recharge it twice a day with even moderate to slightly heavy usage. This one seems to be slightly better, & there is emphasis on the word slightly. With heavy or even moderately heavy usage, you are going to have to recharge it. To be honest, I have become used to the iPhone's battery life, I was only annoyed by the power button. The worst part is that it seems to be quite common on the 5S based on the stuff I read online.
samg galaxy 19082:undecided: but u kno wht atleast blackberry was still bettr than iphones cuz iphones n othr heavy phones ki battery ko charge kurna purta hy atleast twice a day if u use internet alot on it...which is y i hate somtimes

This is what @Marshmallow uses :whistle: :

Portable_radio_SCR536.png
haha n this is wht u use ...dat one in da pic on wall

381402_307056145991527_196143903749419_980199_314817548_n.jpg

im goin nw :wave:

bye @p(-)0ENiX @Armstrong :angry: n rest of pdfers:smokin:

18539.gif

Last edited:
samg galaxy 19082:undecided: but u kno wht atleast blackberry was still bettr than iphones cuz iphones n othr heavy phones ki battery ko charge kurna purta hy atleast twice a day if u use internet alot on it...which is y i hate somtimes

Is that the Galaxy Grand? The dual sim phone? That's a good device, especially if you use a separate data sim. The only BlackBerry device I have owned was the Curve 9300, & it was good at its time, but unfortunately BlackBerry didn't evolve too well to compete with the likes of Samsung & Apple. If you want awesome battery life, I would suggest that you consider the Galaxy Note 3 in the future provided you don't have an issue with carrying around a large phone.

im goin nw :wave:

bye @p(-)0ENiX @Armstrong :angry: n rest of pdfers:smokin:

Goodbye buddy & thanks again for the information you gave me. :cheers:

Is that the Galaxy Grand? The dual sim phone? That's a good device, especially if you use a separate data sim. The only BlackBerry device I have owned was the Curve 9300, & it was good at its time, but unfortunately BlackBerry didn't evolve too well to compete with the likes of Samsung & Apple. If you want awesome battery life, I would suggest that you consider the Galaxy Note 3 in the future provided you don't have an issue with carrying around a large phone.

Goodbye buddy & thanks again for the information you gave me. :cheers:
:agree::agree:

o no prob....i was late but tried to gathr as much as info i can...for i hav even called ppl whom knew abt it:enjoy::tongue: ill be gatherin more abt it if i get any chance!

:agree::agree:

o no prob....i was late but tried to gathr as much as info i can...for i hav even called ppl whom knew abt it:enjoy::tongue: ill be gatherin more abt it if i get any chance!

I think the info you gave me is enough for now so there is no need to use up your free time. I will let you know if I require any more details. :)

@Secur ,I was right...Alister Crowly's actual name was Edward..and full name was Edward Alexander crowly which he changed later on.:D
----------------------------------------
Here is an extract:
'For many years,I had loathed being called Alick,partly because of unpleasant sound and partly because it was name by which my mother called me. 'Edward' did not seem to suit me and the diminutives 'Ted' or 'Ned' were even less appropriate.Alexander was too long and Sandy suggested tow hair and freckles.I had read in some book or other that the most favourable name for becomes famous was once consisting of dactyl followed by spondee as at the end of hexameter like Jeremy Taylor.Alister Crowly fulfilled these conditions and Alister to Gaclic form of Alexander.To adopt,it would satisfy my ideas'
----------------------------------------
Reference>
[2]Alister crowly on his name change...crowly 1989,pg29

@Secur take a look at this verse:D

[50] Remember! When We said to the
angels, "Bow down before Adam". They
bowed down but Iblis did not. He was
one of the jinns, so he chose the way of
disobedience to his Lord's

What, would you then discard Me and make
him and his offspring your patrons, though
they are your enemies? What a bad substitute it is that these workers of iniquity are taking!

The bolded part,I have checked Arabic too,the translation is right:words are clearly used as 'kaana minal jinne fas-saqa 'amr' e rabbi'
Kaana=He was
minal=among/one of
jinne=jinns
amr=order/command
:D

The above verse belongs to surah kahaf,while verse number is 50:D

@Marshmallow
Me likey your new avatar :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Am I telling a lie. It's always the boys who suffer most in a relation.
Ask your Hubby If you do not agree with me...:man_in_love:

Suffer???
How may I ask??8-)
And if my hubby agrees to what you said then he might not get a bed coffee tomorrow morning.:devil:

Last edited:
Suffer???
How may I ask??8-)
And if my hubby agrees to what you said then he might not get a bed coffee tomorrow morning.:devil:
you see, the moment truth comes out, you have started threatening..Even god can't save men from women..:p:

Suffer???
How may I ask??
you see men are always willing to do anything for his girl, but girls they don't care at all...:cry::cry:

you see, the moment truth comes out, you have started threatening..Even god can't save men from women..:p:

you see men are always willing to do anything for his girl, but girls they don't care at all...:cry::cry:

:agree::agree::disagree::disagree:

I am replying back to that one tomorrow.
Am sleepy right now....:sleep:

Chow!!
:crazy_pilot:

@Joe Shearer

This, for instance, is a more balanced view, but it is not at all clear that people travelled across from Europe; rather, people from a common location may have travelled east and west, more or less in the same time frames, and spread their language and its derivatives into Europe and into India.

I couldn't reply to your post #61 on the other thread because I do not have sufficient privileges to post there. This debate is extremely old, & in spite of all the evidence that exists for migration, some people continue to reject it either out of sheer stupidity or the foolish belief that acknowledging the differences between population origins leads to disunity. If nations can't be united on a factual basis then they deserve to collapse. The title of that study including the term "European migrants" is meant to recognize affinity between Indo-Iranians & Europeans, it does not imply that Europeans migrated to the Indus. Anyway, the answer you are looking for lies in the Kurgan hypothesis. The Proto-Indo-European tribes resided in the region around the Black Sea. That is their original homeland, & their haplogroup R1a is traced to that particular region too. The Yamna culture for instance provides us with archaeological evidence of their presence within that region. The proto-Indo-European tribes consisted of the proto-Indo-Iranians, the forerunners to the Thracians, the Latins (original Romans), ancient Hellenic tribes (Mycenaeans), etc. Europe already had a population residing there since Paleolithic times, & let's not forget about the R1b haplogroup which is the cousin of the R1a, & today happens to be the most dominant paternal lineage in Western Europe. Many reasons are debated for the migration of proto-Indo-European tribes from their homeland, including the invention of the chariot. Regardless, the PIE tribes migrated both towards the east & the west.

The Mycenaeans for instance arrived in the Greek peninsula & established what would be considered the first Hellenic civilization by dominating as elites over the local populace, & introducing their language, culture, & religion. The Thracians were a mix of PIE tribes & the local Paleolithic population with elements of culture & technology borrowed, absorbed, & learnt from other nations too. The proto-Indo-Iranians went on towards Andronovo giving rise to the Sintashta culture & the greater Andronovo culture itself perhaps. However, as with many groups in Central Asia, the proto-Indo-Iranians would set the standards by migrating towards Afghanistan, the Indus, & the Iranian plateau. Similarly, the Scythians would arrive on a much smaller scale to the Indus Valley many centuries after that. This migration occurred in stages according to sources I have referred to in the past & would have been completed perhaps over the course of a thousand years. The Indo-Iranians called themselves Aryans & dominated the region spreading from the Iranian plateau to the Indus after settling there.

Their cultural, political, & military dominance led to the spread of their language & culture to even those ethnic groups that currently speak an Indo-Aryan language but do not descend primarily from the Aryans. There may have been slight mixture here & there but it was by no means enough to greatly change the phenotype of the indigenous. However, regions where the Indo-Iranians settled primarily, such as the Indus, Afghanistan, & northwestern India still retain the Aryan appearance among many ethnic groups such as the Kashmiris, Pasthuns, etc. Of course, over time, slight mixture with non-Indo-Iranians would have somewhat corrupted their appearance too. The presence of the R1a haplogroup confirms that this migration occurred, & another point to note is that languages & cultures did not spread back then without contact with its originators. Religious similarities such as the "sky father" exist in Vedic, Hellenic, & Latin mythology alongside many other similarities testifying to the relations between these ancient people. Another interesting point to note is that the PIE tribes must have dominated as elites in all the regions they traveled to including R1b dominant Western Europe. That's how speakers of Indo-European languages came to exist in Western Europe in spite of the absence or extremely minimal presence of R1a (the PIE marker). The haplogroup R1a is more dominant in Eastern Europe. Anyway, I typed this post out in a hurry so there could be a few errors present, as is the case with most if not all lengthy documents without proof reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom