What's new

Whatever

you were jealous of that girl's shirt, thats all :P
white is my fav color so YES I liked her top.But I wasnt jealous,her top was way too loose for her,ill fitting would be the right word.
And be assured I dont get jealous of ppl with a bad sense of dressing up. :yes4:

Leader said:
webby is a zalim shakas, he has thrown us from naswarvelli to whatever ! :(
:lol:
You should be glad that he gave us another thread to chit chat.:agree:

@al-Hasani
Forgot to wish you.

image.jpg

And study well.:)

Last edited:
@kaykay mate, I was suggesting other member to report his post and not to engage with him. However, I did it :ashamed:. Galti say Mistake ho gayi!:o: :D

@kaykay mate, I was suggesting other member to report his post and not to engage with him. However, I did it :ashamed:. Galti say Mistake ho gayi!:o: :D
hahahaha hota hai yaar. Its okay. Even I don't engage in such retarded fightes unless provoked beyond a limit. I am sure same thing happened to you. Lol

hahahaha hota hai yaar. Its okay. Even I don't engage in such retarded fightes unless provoked beyond a limit. I am sure same thing happened to you. Lol

I'm a Sikh and he was going on & on & on about Sikhs, so I had Pop in but the moment he retort to Personal Attack. I added him in 'Ignore List'... :D

I'm a Sikh and he was going on & on & on about Sikhs, so I had Pop in but the moment he retort to Personal Attack. I added him in 'Ignore List'... :D
I know yaara. Anyway I feel so sad seeing such religious ancient mindset retards in these modern days. But believe me on this 'Such people are always hypocrites' so never take them seriously.

I know yaara. Anyway I feel so sad seeing such religious ancient mindset retards in these modern days. But believe me on this 'Such people are always hypocrites' so never take them seriously.
Nope - he is just a retard. Using one dharmic concept to bash another is just so Abrahamic and juvenile. I don't see his posts either :angel:

Nah, I don't take anything seriously on Internet. :angel: I was reporting his posts and also trying to make him post more crap, so that he gets Banned. :D

Nope - he is just a retard. Using one dharmic concept to bash another is just so Abrahamic and juvenile. I don't see his posts either :angel:
I agree with you dude. Probably he had some personal grudge with some Sikh guy. Lols

Nah, I don't take anything seriously on Internet. :angel: I was reporting his posts and also trying to make him post more crap, so that he gets Banned. :D
lols yeah. True that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom