What's new

Whatever

@Slav Defence .. you can create a subscription named 'my articles' and add the threads to them...
you can neatly arrange all the threads you want to keep and refer to. @Zakii

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of subscription option,but again no use,as I also keep various other news and topic check for them,so again it is uselss for me.

Read it in FB - Concerned North Indians reacting to racist tweets about Nina Davuluri - "She is not an Arab stupid Americans - she is a Madrasi" :lol:

@hinduguy do reply to the email whenever u get the chance

My closest (serving off.) friend is going to take part in the upcoming operation and only the posting letter is awaited now. He briefed me about the plans today and I hope everything goes according to it. It is very well made with several 'unusual' factors been taken into account.

Im indian, i think indians are the worst race on the planet?

This is what I think of Indian people, is it wrong?
Luckily I was born in the USA but unfortunately born to an indian family with british in my blood too
Indian people are the worst race on the planet. people say they are disgusting to look at, no one cares about them or for them. I do agree, actually. Women and men hate them. I think Indians are a disgrace to humanity. I can tell when a Indian person tries to be nice, people spit at them. Indians will forever be humanities joke of a race on television and in real life. I hope a meteor hits India and wipes that country off the map, you are of no use to this planet. I hate all of you. I converted myself to a christian/ catholic, I have to wear a t-shirt everyday saying proud to be a born American because I love America so much, the greatest country on earth. Why did my mom have me. I wanted to be white/caucasion (the more respectable race). You cant make fun of the white race, they are perfect in every way, in looks, attitude, accomplishments as fighters at war and women love white men over any race on the planet and I dont blame them) Im not gonna kiss anybodies butt, but I just wish I was born to a white caucasion christian family but unfortunately I was born a mistake and therefore I have to suffer being Indian until the day I die

NO ONE CARES ABOUT INDIAN PEOPLE. GOD AWFUL APPEARANCE, NO WONDER WOMEN LAUGH AT THE INDIAN MEN.. THEY THINK THEY LOOK DISGUSTING TOO.

Im sorry but this is how I feel everyday and i'm sorry if im being offending, but i have to let the steam out.Tell me what I should do, I cant go on being a part of something I dont wanna be.
BTW, Indian women are gross and lack any class or any fashion concept. all indian people are good for is science and math because they have no lives so therefore they have nothing else to do but study. They come from the worst country on the planet in the wost location on earth close to the equator. Indians have the most senseless traditional values, the worst religious beliefs, the worst, most laughed at accent on the planet and the worst and most grossest foods ever, its proven most people around the world cant eat indian food because it hurts there stomacjh. They are not very good athletes. You never see them join any part of the Olympics. They are absolutely not respected by me. They are only liked by some people because the few actually feel sorry for the Indian race, they have to say something nice about them to show they're not prejudice..

im just saying, i should not have been born to an indian family. I can only be grateful that I was born in America. I should've bee
. I should've been born to a whitecaucasion family, I mesh better with their lifestyle and interests.
I am just sorry that i was born indian, and if you think i'm actually white/caucasian bad mouthing indian people for the hell of it, you are a wrong. Im just not happy being born Indian. It doesnt make me feel good commenting about my race this way but I just have to let my frustrations out somehow. The question is, is it so wrong that I hate myself so much for being born Indian,

http://answers.**********/question/index?qid=20120316171716AAZX5tK

He is the only Indian i agree with

@Aeronaut...bro....what happen?ghanti baja ker bhaag kyun jatay ho bhai???:woot:

My closest (serving off.) friend is going to take part in the upcoming operation and only the posting letter is awaited now. He briefed me about the plans today and I hope everything goes according to it. It is very well made with several 'unusual' factors been taken into account.

Last hope,Inshallah we will get success.It is Allah who makes decisions of heavens and earth and implements 'His' plan according to 'His' programmed pattern,thus I request you for not to disclose briefing.

Last hope,Inshallah we will get success.It is Allah who makes decisions of heavens and earth and implements 'His' plan according to 'His' programmed pattern,thus I request you for not to disclose briefing.

I did not disclose anything and neither do I intend to.

I did not disclose anything and neither do I intend to.

I understand that you are extremely responsible person.
If my memory is working then I think that during Operation rah nijat or rah e rast,terrorist were changing location,why?Because media persons were disclosing the direction of operation,thus intelligence/investigation agencies of armed sector realized the leakage of information.
Thus they initiated investigation and arrested some media correspondants and tracked 50+ army officers inside their unit who did not committed any crime,except this mistake of disclosing the direction of operation,which has caused great difficulties for army during operation.

556588_626574747394764_933747086_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom