What's new

Whatever

Khair Mubarak! A happy eid to all of you! @Marshmallow @Slav Defence @Aeronaut (GET WELL TOO, OYE!) @Hyperion @Armstrong (tujhey tou waqai main galey mila ja sakta hai fellow Lahori :D) @Alpha1 (humsaye) @WebMaster (chief sahib!) @S.Y.A @Panther 57 @Neptune @Secur (my Second in Command :D) @Xestan @Exhelon @Donatello @AhaseebA @F.O.X (hope you get to spend it with your family, sirjee) @niaz @Pakistanisage @Zarvan (don't kill people now) @Dillinger (khair hai :D)

First Eid is not here yet so a fatwa is due :devil: but by the way coming Eid Mubarak too all speically Eid Mubarak from me the organisation which hates this Eid the most the deat sweet beloved PETA @Aeronaut @jaibi @Rafi @Areesh @balixd @A.Rafay @Alpha 1 @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @RAMPAGE @JonAsad @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Khair Mubarak! A happy eid to all of you! @Marshmallow @Slav Defence @Aeronaut (GET WELL TOO, OYE!) @Hyperion @Armstrong (tujhey tou waqai main galey mila ja sakta hai fellow Lahori :D) @Alpha1 (humsaye) @WebMaster (chief sahib!) @S.Y.A @Panther 57 @Neptune @Secur (my Second in Command :D) @Xestan @Exhelon @Donatello @AhaseebA @F.O.X (hope you get to spend it with your family, sirjee) @niaz @Pakistanisage @Zarvan (don't kill people now) @Dillinger (khair hai :D)
Wish you all a very happy Eid.

Eid Mubarak to you too, and to everyone on the forum.

May Allah bless you and your family with a long, happy, healthy and successful life. Ameen. Have fun this Eid and don't forget to pray for those in need. My Palestinian neighbor, a very good, warm and generous man, passed away this Friday during the Jummah prayers leaving behind 5 little daughters. Not everyone is as lucky as you are to celebrate a joy-filled Eid with family.

Take care.

Eid Mubarak to you too, and to everyone on the forum.

May Allah bless you and your family with a long, happy, healthy and successful life. Ameen. Have fun this Eid and don't forget to pray for those in need. My Palestinian neighbor, a very good, warm and generous man, passed away this Friday during the Jummah prayers leaving behind 5 little daughters. Not everyone is as lucky as you are to celebrate a joy-filled Eid with family.

Take care.

Last Hope...
My condolences for your neighbor,may his soul rest in jannah,and ease the pain of his family and support them in difficult times(Ameen)

Happy Eid ul Azha to you and your family....

@Marshmallow @Spring Onion @Talon and others.....
sweets1-707787.jpg

@p(-)onix @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @nuclearpak @JUBA @Zakii @Oscar @s.u.r.b @Hyperion @Fatman71 @Talon @Xeric @Icarus @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Awesome @Secur @balixd @Jazzbot @Leader @Mani2020 @RescueRanger @Pakistanisiege @Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @jaibi @muse @SOHEIL @Neptune @Hermione G @liontk @niaz and others...

@Alpha1 ...you too...

Latest-Islamic-and-Funny-Bakra-Eid-2012-13-Wallpapers-New-Collection-007.jpg

35895434_2012101615024.jpg

Enjoy these golden moments of your life,as they will bring smile on your faces whenever you will recall them,forget every pain,sadness and thanks to Allah subhana o tala who blessed us with this precious festival as a reminiscence of Prophet Abraham's sacrifice and his love for Allah subhana o tala,recall yourselves of that moment when this kind,brave soul who was a prophet and a father,preferred Allah over his son Ismail(A.S).

Regards,
Slav Defence
The Pakistan Defence team.

thnx :wave:

2147752.jpg

@Jessica_L sister! Please don't leave PDF :cray::cray:
There were times that Even I was fed up due to certain people, and left the forum but I came back when I realised that I shouldn't give in to those people...
I read everything on that thread... Please try to understand that If you leave, it would be an automatic win for those Islamophobes :)) and the people who insulted you!

How many posts do you need to become a senior member?

I had the same reaction. One of my first posts was about solar energy which infuriated alot of members.

you need 2000 more post to become a senior member madam,however you can be selected to jrtt or R&D directly if your post quality is good or you can share some great articles about weapons and stuff.
Yes,one of the huge tragedy I came across was that people don't shared facts but conspiracy theories,that is why I always suggests to quote back high quality members such as jtts/TTs or mods.

Back
Top Bottom