What's new

Whatever

Sudhro ge nahi tum- acha zaraa riot for votes waale thread pe E-NREGA ke karname aur mere answers zaraa dekho.

With Full due respect......

I don't have time to reply to Idiots....& you are proving yourself one by replying to them & making 12+ pages threads......

They are paid for it but are you for replying them?? Isn't it surprising that just few months before 2014 elections, we are seeing plethora of E-NREGA members in PDF targeting only Modi & talking about 2002.

Instead i want answers from them as to WHY i should vote for Congress after all the corruption & misrule of last 5 years.....

But they will not reply to that....because they don't have any answers, the only thing they can do is to target Modi.

Why not let the people of this nation decide - To Modi or Not Modi.

I have full confidence on the maturity of an average Indian Voter.....whomsoever they will vote for will be for a REASON.

A scheme like E-NREGA can hardly change there mind.

finally naswar corner reopened .... carry on whatever people ... @Zakii @M-48
d4a803397ca18b8d832c2323a9d2aa4d_1.jpg
Trolling with MODs/Whatever family might not be good option for you... One click of mine will merge naswarville in whatever thread and be titled as Whatever... And nobody will be able to de-merge or :lol:

And I will put M-48 in charge of that thread and you Naswaris will be left with smoking naswars only

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaro something really wrong here.... getting 99% time outs.... even thanks time out and I get an error.......

Webby, can you look into it.....
@WebMaster

Yaro something really wrong here.... getting 99% time outs.... even thanks time out and I get an error.......

Webby, can you look into it.....
@WebMaster

I is having no issues?

Btw I found a new fundoo, a casteist one, shall have to contain hi before your compatriots get a hold of him and ergo ammunition.:hang2:

Trolling with MODs/Whatever family might not be good option for you... One click of mine will merge naswarville in whatever thread and be titled as Whatever... And nobody will be able to de-merge or :lol:

And I will put M-48 in charge of that thread and you Naswaris will be left with smoking naswars only

hahahahahaha......
Don't you know that he is very fond of provoking miskeen members....:woot:
This time he has made a huge mistake,whatever family are old players and very good in handling various 'disorders' thankfully...:woot:

[MENTION=143754]Marshmallow[/MENTION]

Sorry, I couldn't reply to your post on this thread because it got closed & many posts have apparently been deleted.

Yeah, I was switching between that thread & around 2 other threads.

I am also trying to update my iPad to iOS 7 at the moment.

:lol:

Kindly provide a seperate folder so that I can store my old articles which I have posted as senior member,thanks

Kindly provide a seperate folder so that I can store my old articles which I have posted as senior member,thanks

Separate folder for everybody is not possible but you can browse all the threads created by you by clicking once from your profile link?

Separate folder for everybody is not possible but you can browse all the threads created by you by clicking once from your profile link?

How can I zakii??especially those articles which I have posted months before etc,would't it be difficult to search them in my profile?
And for example,in case if I need to check a year old article/report then how difficult it will be for me to dig it in my profile,but in case if I will be given my folder or my blog section,It will become very easy for me to get even 2 year old article written by me.
And do not give this options to everyone,but JTTS TTs only.
It is only a matter of creating a seperate button and establishing a link,in such a way that in case if I want to save an article in my folders option,all I need is to mark a given option below my text box along with delete option etc that 'save in my blog folder' and after I will check the box while posting article,it will be saved in my blogs section or folder as it will be linked with given checkbox.
And I do not understand that how impossible it is?you must check pakfellows forum as it is providing all such facility,so how they have made it possible?
@WebMaster @Awesome please,check possiblity of this option as well.

Back
Top Bottom